jueves, 4 de diciembre de 2008
"THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD". P R I N C E.
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD
Could you be
The most beautiful girl in the world
Uh
It’s plain to see
You’re the reason that God made a girl
Ooh
When the day
Turns into the last day of all time
I can say
I hope you are in these arms of mine
And when the night
Falls before that day I will cry, I’ll cry
Tears of joy
‘Cause after you all one can do is die
Oh...ho...ho...oh...oh...
Could you be
The most beautiful girl in the world
Could you be
It’s plain to see
You’re the reason that God made a girl
Oh, yes, you are
How can I
Get through days when I can’t get through hours, mmm
I can try
But when I do I see you and I’m devoured, oh, yes
Who’d allow, who’d allow
A face to be soft as a flower
I could bow [Bow down]
And feel proud in the light of this power
Oh...ho...yes...oh...ho...
Could you be, could you be
The most beautiful girl in the world
Could you be
It’s plain to see
You’re the reason that God made a girl
Oh, yes, you are
And if the stars
Ever fell one by one from the sky
I know Mars
Could not be, uh, too far behind
‘Cause baby, this kind of beauty
Has got no reason to ever be shy
‘Cause honey, this kind of beauty
Is the kind that comes from inside
Could you be, could you be
The most beautiful girl in the world
So beautiful, beautiful
It’s plain to see, plain to see
You’re the reason that God made a girl
Ho...ho...ho...yeah...
Could you be
The most beautiful girl in the world
You, you must be a, oh....yeah
It’s plain to see, ooh...ooh...
You’re the reason that God made a girl
You’re the reason, hey, hoo, yeah
If the stars ever fell one by one from the sky
Oh...ho...ho...ooh...yeah
I know Mars could not be to far behind
Oh...ooh...ho...
Could you be
The most beautiful girl in the world
Could you be
The most beautiful girl in the world
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
"Stereosexual" es una canción del grupo de música pop, Mecano , y viene a ser el segundo sencillo promocional que se extrae del...
-
ESTAS ENAMORADA Otra vez la soledad Otra vez la oscuridad Duele tanto mirar atrás Al saber que hay alguien más... Se ve que ya no piensas en...
-
Establecidos ya como cuarteto, Santi Rex, voz; Nacho Serrano, teclados y programaciones; Antonio Estación, bajo y Nachete Saldaña guitarras,...
-
CELEBRACIÓN Creo que quieres venir Sí, me lo dijo un pajarito. Estás borracho o sobrio? Piénsalo, no importa Y sí te hace sentir bien enton...
-
THAT´S NO MY NAME Four letter word just to get me along It's a difficulty and I'm biting on my tongue and ...
-
Se acerca la hora… Lo nuevo de Madonna está al caer y no paran de surgir rumores sobre supuestos singles, colaboraciones e incluso sobre ...
-
Donde más duele (canta por Sabina) es un álbum de la artista española María Jiménez que se edita en 2002 . En este disco, la artista...
-
KAMIKAZE Para ahuyentar la soledad Para espantar la decepción Porque estas ansias de vivir No caben en una ca...
-
MAGIC DANCE You remind me of the babe. (what babe?) the babe with the power. (what power?) the power of voodoo. (who do?) you do. (do what?...
-
Born to Be Wild es una canción rock compuesta por Mars Bonfire e interpretada por la banda de rock canadiense Steppenwolf. Es en ocasione...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario