jueves, 21 de mayo de 2009
"BEAT GOES ON". MADONNA. STICKY & SWEET TOUR DVD.
BEAT GOES ON
Here comes the sun
(here comes the sun)
I’m tired of coming undone
(oh, coming undone)
There’s been so much darkness
Too much of the time
I think its a sign
(must be a sign)
Here comes the rain
(Here comes the rain)
Wash away all the pain
(wash away the pain)
Coming together, going apart
I want you to stay
(Hope you wanna stay)
Always the bride’s maid, never the bride
Two steps behind, you’ve got too much pride
Always supporting, never the star
Get it together, cause the beat goes on
On and on the beat goes
On and on the beat goes
On and on the beat goes
On and on the beat goes
On and on the beat goes
On and on the beat goes
On and on the beat goes
On and on the beat goes
Here comes my hand…
(here comes your hand)
Take it while you can…
(take it while you can)
Ill throw you some rope
if it will give you hope
want you to understand….
(understand)
Here comes your smile
(here comes your smile)
Hope it stays for awhile
(stays for awhile)
You know its contagious
It might sound outrageous
But I feel so alive…
(feel so alive)
Always the bride’s maid, never the bride
Two steps behind, you’ve got too much pride
Always supporting, never the star
Get it together, cause the beat goes on
On and on the beat goes
On and on the beat goes
On and on the beat goes
On and on the beat goes
On and on the beat goes
On and on the beat goes
On and on the beat goes
On and on the beat goes
I can’t keep waiting for you
I can’t keep waiting [take it down]
Anticipating with you
You keep me Waiting [take it up]
I can’t keep waiting for you
I can’t keep waiting [take it down]
Anticipating with you
You keep me Waiting
Always the bride’s maid, never the bride
Two steps behind, you’ve got too much pride
Always supporting, never the star
Get it together, cause the beat goes on
On and on the beat goes
On and on the beat goes
On and on the beat goes [take it down]
On and on the beat goes
On and on the beat goes [take it up]
On and on the beat goes
On and on the beat goes [take it down]
On and on the beat goes
INSTRUMENTATION
I can’t keep waiting for you
I can’t keep waiting [take it down]
Anticipating with you
You keep me Waiting [take it up]
I can’t keep waiting for you
I can’t keep waiting [take it down]
Anticipating with you
Cause see the beat goes on…
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
"Stereosexual" es una canción del grupo de música pop, Mecano , y viene a ser el segundo sencillo promocional que se extrae del...
-
Alejada de ese celofán tontorrón que fue Álex & Christina, donde Rosenvinge no se sentía cómoda y sus letras eran guardadas en un ba...
-
Aidalai es el nombre de un álbum del grupo español de música pop Mecano , editado en 1991 y considerado por gran parte de la crítica e...
-
La Casa Azul es un grupo español de pop indie fundado en 1997, cuya formación virtual consta de cinco miembros, llamados "androides...
-
ESTAS ENAMORADA Otra vez la soledad Otra vez la oscuridad Duele tanto mirar atrás Al saber que hay alguien más... Se ve que ya no piensas en...
-
Establecidos ya como cuarteto, Santi Rex, voz; Nacho Serrano, teclados y programaciones; Antonio Estación, bajo y Nachete Saldaña guitarras,...
-
Donde más duele (canta por Sabina) es un álbum de la artista española María Jiménez que se edita en 2002 . En este disco, la artista...
-
CELEBRACIÓN Creo que quieres venir Sí, me lo dijo un pajarito. Estás borracho o sobrio? Piénsalo, no importa Y sí te hace sentir bien enton...
-
MAGIC DANCE You remind me of the babe. (what babe?) the babe with the power. (what power?) the power of voodoo. (who do?) you do. (do what?...
-
Born to Be Wild es una canción rock compuesta por Mars Bonfire e interpretada por la banda de rock canadiense Steppenwolf. Es en ocasione...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario