domingo, 21 de junio de 2009
"HAND IN MY POCKET". ALANIS MORISSETTE.
HAND IN MY POCKET
I'm broke but I'm happy
I'm poor but I'm kind
I'm short but I'm healthy, yeah
I'm high but I'm grounded
I'm sane but I'm overwhelmed
I'm lost but I'm hopeful baby
What it all comes down to
Is that everything's gonna be fine fine fine
Cuz I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is giving a high five
I feel drunk but I'm sober
I'm young and I'm underpaid
I'm tired but I'm working, yeah
I care but I'm restless
I'm here but I'm really gone
I'm wrong and I'm sorry baby
What it all comes down to
Is that everything's gonna be quite alright
Cuz I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is flicking a cigarette
What it all comes down to
Is that I haven't got it all figured out just yet
Cuz I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is giving the peace sign
I'm free but I'm focused
I'm green but I'm wise
I'm hard but I'm friendly baby
I'm sad but I'm laughing
I'm brave but I'm chicken shit
I'm sick but I'm pretty baby
What it all boils down to
Is that no one's really got it figured out just yet
Cuz I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is playing the piano
What it all comes down to my friends
Is that everything's just fine fine fine
Cuz I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is hailing a taxi cab.....
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
Cuando en enero del 2013 David Bowie anunció The Next Day, su primer disco en una década. Los fans aferrimos esperábamos impacientes este...
-
THRILLER [Verse 1] It's Close To Midnight And Something Evil's Lurking In The Dark Under The Moonlight You See A Sight That Almost S...
-
Formado en 1985 por Vince Clarke en los sintetizadores, antiguo co-fundador y ex-integrante de Depeche Mode y el cantante Andy Bell . Vin...
-
Regresa la Reina del Pop. Y lo hace más pop que nunca. Este Celebration no solo celebra su carrera recordando grandes éxitos sino que nos ...
-
Eduardo García nació el 1 de Julio de 1970 en Santo Domingo, Replublica Dominicana. Es autor de las novelas "Feliz Cumpleaños, Te qu...
-
TAKE YOUR MAMA OUT When you grow up Livin\' like a good boy oughta And your mama Takes a shine to her best s...
-
Bedtime Stories —en español : Cuentos para la hora de dormir — es el sexto álbum de estudio de la cantautora estadounidense Madonna ....
-
Donde más duele (canta por Sabina) es un álbum de la artista española María Jiménez que se edita en 2002 . En este disco, la artista...
-
The Nobodies es el tercer y último single de Holy Wood, el disco lanzado en el 2000 por Marilyn Manson. Su video fue filmado en Rusia, mient...
-
David Bowie publicará su nuevo disco, 'Blackstar', el 8 de enero coincidiendo con el día de su 69 cumpleñoas. Para ir abriendo bo...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario