lunes, 16 de junio de 2008
"DON´T JUMP". TOKIO HOTEL.
DON´T JUMP
on top of the roof the air is so cold and so calm
I say your name in silence you don't wanna hear it right now
the eyes of the city are counting the tears falling down
each one a promise of everything you never found
I scream into the night for you
don't make it true
don't jump
the life will not guide you through
there deceiving you
don't jump
don't let memories go of me and you
the world is down there out of view
please don't jump
you open your eyes but you cant remember what for
the snow falls quietly you just cant feel it no more
somewhere out there you lost yourself in your pain
the dream of the end to start all over again
I scream into the night for you
don't make it true
don't jump
the light will not guide you through
there deceiving you
don't jump
don't let memories go of me and you
the world is down there out of view
please don't jump
don't jump
I don't know how long
I can hold you so strong
I don't know how long
just take my hand and give it a chance
don't jump
I scream into the night for you
don't make it true
don't jump
the light will not guide you through
there deceiving you
don't jump
don't let memories go of me and you
the world is down there out of view
please don't jump
don't jump
and (?)
I'll jump for you!
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
"Stereosexual" es una canción del grupo de música pop, Mecano , y viene a ser el segundo sencillo promocional que se extrae del...
-
ESTAS ENAMORADA Otra vez la soledad Otra vez la oscuridad Duele tanto mirar atrás Al saber que hay alguien más... Se ve que ya no piensas en...
-
Establecidos ya como cuarteto, Santi Rex, voz; Nacho Serrano, teclados y programaciones; Antonio Estación, bajo y Nachete Saldaña guitarras,...
-
CELEBRACIÓN Creo que quieres venir Sí, me lo dijo un pajarito. Estás borracho o sobrio? Piénsalo, no importa Y sí te hace sentir bien enton...
-
THAT´S NO MY NAME Four letter word just to get me along It's a difficulty and I'm biting on my tongue and ...
-
Se acerca la hora… Lo nuevo de Madonna está al caer y no paran de surgir rumores sobre supuestos singles, colaboraciones e incluso sobre ...
-
Donde más duele (canta por Sabina) es un álbum de la artista española María Jiménez que se edita en 2002 . En este disco, la artista...
-
KAMIKAZE Para ahuyentar la soledad Para espantar la decepción Porque estas ansias de vivir No caben en una ca...
-
MAGIC DANCE You remind me of the babe. (what babe?) the babe with the power. (what power?) the power of voodoo. (who do?) you do. (do what?...
-
Born to Be Wild es una canción rock compuesta por Mars Bonfire e interpretada por la banda de rock canadiense Steppenwolf. Es en ocasione...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario