lunes, 16 de junio de 2008
"WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUCH". BILLY OCEAN. Bso De La Película La Joya Del Nilo.
WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH
When the going gets tough
The tough get going, tough, tough, huh, huh, huh
When the going gets tough, the tough get ready
Yeah, ooooh, du da do da
I got something to tell you
I got something to say
I'm gonna put this dream in motion
Never let nothing stand in my way
When the going gets touch
The tough get going
I'm gonna get myself 'cross the river
That's the price I'm willing to pay
I'm gonna make you stand and deliver
And give me love in the old-fashion way
Woooh
Darlin', I'll climb any mountain
Darlin', I'll do anything
Ooh, can I touch you (can I touch you)
And do the things that lovers do
Ooh, wanna hold you (wanna hold you)
I gotta get it through to you, oooh
When the going gets tough
The tough get going
When the going gets rough
The tough get rough
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey
Ooooh baby
I'm gonna buy me a one-way ticket
Nothin's gonna hold me back
Your love's like a slow train coming (slow train coming)
And I feel it coming down the track (woh)
Darlin', I'll climb any mountain
Darlin', I'll do anything
Ooh (ooh) can I touch you (can I touch you)
And do the things that lovers do
Ooh, (ooh) wanna hold you (wanna hold you)
I gotta get it through to you (ooh)
'Cos when the going gets tough
The tough get going
When the going gets rough
The tough get rough
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Wooh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Darlin', I'll climb any mountain
Darlin', I'll swim any sea
Darlin', I'll reach for the heaven
Darlin', with you lovin' me
Oooh (oooh)
Oooh, can I touch you (can I touch you)
And do the things that lovers do (can I touch you)
Oooh, wanna hold you (wanna hold you)
I gotta get it through to you
When the going gets tough
Going gets tough
Going gets rough
Going gets rough...
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
"Stereosexual" es una canción del grupo de música pop, Mecano , y viene a ser el segundo sencillo promocional que se extrae del...
-
Establecidos ya como cuarteto, Santi Rex, voz; Nacho Serrano, teclados y programaciones; Antonio Estación, bajo y Nachete Saldaña guitarras,...
-
Donde más duele (canta por Sabina) es un álbum de la artista española María Jiménez que se edita en 2002 . En este disco, la artista...
-
Aidalai es el nombre de un álbum del grupo español de música pop Mecano , editado en 1991 y considerado por gran parte de la crítica e...
-
ESTAS ENAMORADA Otra vez la soledad Otra vez la oscuridad Duele tanto mirar atrás Al saber que hay alguien más... Se ve que ya no piensas en...
-
La Casa Azul es un grupo español de pop indie fundado en 1997, cuya formación virtual consta de cinco miembros, llamados "androides...
-
CELEBRACIÓN Creo que quieres venir Sí, me lo dijo un pajarito. Estás borracho o sobrio? Piénsalo, no importa Y sí te hace sentir bien enton...
-
MAGIC DANCE You remind me of the babe. (what babe?) the babe with the power. (what power?) the power of voodoo. (who do?) you do. (do what?...
-
Se acerca la hora… Lo nuevo de Madonna está al caer y no paran de surgir rumores sobre supuestos singles, colaboraciones e incluso sobre ...
-
KAMIKAZE Para ahuyentar la soledad Para espantar la decepción Porque estas ansias de vivir No caben en una ca...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario