lunes, 30 de junio de 2008
"WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS". QUEEN.
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
I've paid my dues
Time after time
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime
And bad mistakes
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand
Kicked in my face
But I've come through
And I need to go on and on and on and on
We are the champions - my friend
And we'll keep on fighting till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions of the world
I've taken my bows
And my curtain calls
You've bought me fame and fortune
And everything that goes with it
I thank you all
But it's been no bed of roses no pleasure cruise
I consider it a challenge before the whole human race
And I ain't gonna lose
And I need to go on and on and on and on
We are the champions - my friend
And we'll keep on fighting till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions of the world
We are the champions - my friend
And we'll keep on fighting till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
LA NOCHE ES PARA MÍ Vuelvo a mirar tus ojos son un volcán No escaparás tu fuego dirá la verdad No importa si quieres o no porque hoy mando y...
-
ANIMAL NITRATE Like his dad you know that he's had Animal nitrate in mind Oh in your council home he jumped on your bones Now you're...
-
HACER POR HACER La noche que yo quiero La pasaba yo en tus ojos Acechando algún momento Pa'empezar a hacer destrozos La noche de promesa...
-
DÓNDE ESTÁS CORAZÓN dónde estás corazón? ayer te busqué entre el suelo, y el cielo, mi cielo y no te encontré y...
-
COMO UN BURRO AMARRADO EN LA PUERTA DEL BAILE Me dices "good bye" en tu nota tan ricamente, y no me ha...
-
WHERE THE STREETS HAVE NO NAME I want to run I want to hide I want to tear down the walls That hold me inside I...
-
VIAJE CON NOSOTROS Viaje con nosotros si quiere gozar. Viaje con nosotros a mil y un lugar y disfrute de todo al pasar y disfrute de las her...
-
BREATHLESS Come on, yeah, yeah The daylight's fading slowly But time with you is standing still I'm waiting for you only The slighte...
-
JUEGOS DE AMOR Tú, dulce ambición, fruta fatal, Que yo mordí sin razón. Jugué a juegos de amor Sin sospechar aquel amargo sabor A dolor, a d...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario