martes, 2 de junio de 2009
"POKER FACE". LADY GAGA.
POKER FACE
Mum mum mum mah
Mum mum mum mah
Mum mum mum mah
Mum mum mum mah
I wanna hold em’ like they do in Texas Plays
Fold em’ let em’ hit me raise it baby stay with me (I love it)
Luck and intuition play the cards with Spades to start
And after he’s been hooked I’ll play the one that’s on his heart
Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh, ohh-oh-e-ohh-oh-oh
I’ll get him hot, show him what I’ve got
Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh, ohh-oh-e-ohh-oh-oh,
I’ll get him hot, show him what I’ve got
Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
No he can’t read my poker face
(She’s got to love nobody)
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
No he can’t read my poker face
(She’s got to love nobody)
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
(Mum mum mum mah)
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
(Mum mum mum mah)
I wanna roll with him a hard pair we will be
A little gambling is fun when you’re with me I love it)
Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun
And baby when it’s love if it’s not rough it isn’t fun, fun
Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh, ohh-oh-e-ohh-oh-oh
I’ll get him hot, show him what I’ve got
Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh, ohh-oh-e-ohh-oh-oh,
I’ll get him hot, show him what I’ve got
Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
No he can’t read my poker face
(She’s got to love nobody)
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
No he can’t read my poker face
(She’s got to love nobody)
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
(Mum mum mum mah)
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
(Mum mum mum mah)
I won’t tell you that I love you
Kiss or hug you
Cause I’m bluffin’ with my muffin
I’m not lying I’m just stunnin’ with my love-glue-gunning
Just like a chick in the casino
Take your bank before I pay you out
I promise this, promise this
Check this hand cause I’m marvelous
Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
No he can’t read my poker face
(She’s got to love nobody)
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
No he can’t read my poker face
(She’s got to love nobody)
Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
No he can’t read my poker face
(She’s got to love nobody)
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
No he can’t read my poker face
(She’s got to love nobody)
Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
No he can’t read my poker face
(She’s got to love nobody)
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
No he can’t read my poker face
(She’s got to love nobody)
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
(Mum mum mum mah)
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
(Mum mum mum mah)
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
(Mum mum mum mah)
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
(Mum mum mum mah)
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
(Mum mum mum mah)
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
(Mum mum mum mah)
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
"Stereosexual" es una canción del grupo de música pop, Mecano , y viene a ser el segundo sencillo promocional que se extrae del...
-
Donde más duele (canta por Sabina) es un álbum de la artista española María Jiménez que se edita en 2002 . En este disco, la artista...
-
Aidalai es el nombre de un álbum del grupo español de música pop Mecano , editado en 1991 y considerado por gran parte de la crítica e...
-
ESTAS ENAMORADA Otra vez la soledad Otra vez la oscuridad Duele tanto mirar atrás Al saber que hay alguien más... Se ve que ya no piensas en...
-
La Casa Azul es un grupo español de pop indie fundado en 1997, cuya formación virtual consta de cinco miembros, llamados "androides...
-
CELEBRACIÓN Creo que quieres venir Sí, me lo dijo un pajarito. Estás borracho o sobrio? Piénsalo, no importa Y sí te hace sentir bien enton...
-
MAGIC DANCE You remind me of the babe. (what babe?) the babe with the power. (what power?) the power of voodoo. (who do?) you do. (do what?...
-
Se acerca la hora… Lo nuevo de Madonna está al caer y no paran de surgir rumores sobre supuestos singles, colaboraciones e incluso sobre ...
-
KAMIKAZE Para ahuyentar la soledad Para espantar la decepción Porque estas ansias de vivir No caben en una ca...
-
Born to Be Wild es una canción rock compuesta por Mars Bonfire e interpretada por la banda de rock canadiense Steppenwolf. Es en ocasione...


2 comentarios:
La verdad es que no termino de encontrar la gracia a este tema... ¿seré raro?
Ja ja ja ja. Tengo un post anterior a este donde digo que yo tampoco le veo la gracia a esta Lady Gaga. Pero ROCKOLA MUSIC coloca toda clase de musica, y aquí esta ella casi estropeando el blog :X.
Gracias por tu comentario y me alegra saber que no soy el único :)))))
Publicar un comentario