jueves, 3 de julio de 2008
"WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS". BROS.
WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS
When will I
will I be famous?
You're suitably at one
with your body
and the sun
yes
you are!
You've read Karl Marx
and you've taught
yourself to dance
You're the best by far!
But you keep asking
the question
oh
you're not supposed to mention.
When will I
will I be famous?
I can't answer
I can't answer that.
When will I see my
picture in the paper?
I can't answer
I can't answer that.
When will I
will I be famous? You
keep asking me
babe.
You're a slave to
fashion and your life
is full of passion
It's the way you are!
You've suffered for
your art with the
iogging in the park
You know you should go far!
But you keep asking
the question
oh
you're not supposed to mention.
When will I
will I be famous? . . .
Oh
I can't tell you when
you'll see your name
up in lights.
When will I
will I be famous? You
keep asking me
babe.
I can't wait!
You won't suffer in silence
You're a talent
you know that I've noticed
You'd like to be a legend
a big star over night!
I can't answer your question
- I can't wait -
it's driving me insane
And you're
impossible in
patience
tearing at my brain!
When will I
will I be famous?
I can't answer
I can't answer that.
When will I
will I be famous?
I can't answer
I can't answer that.
When will I
will I be famous?
I can't answer
I can't answer that.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
Querida Lady Gaga: Cambia El Nombre. Suena Como El Virus Ébola. LOVE GAME Let's have some fun, this beat is sick I wanna take a ride on...
-
JUEGOS DE AMOR Tú, dulce ambición, fruta fatal, Que yo mordí sin razón. Jugué a juegos de amor Sin sospechar aquel amargo sabor A dolor, a d...
-
LA NOCHE ES PARA MÍ Vuelvo a mirar tus ojos son un volcán No escaparás tu fuego dirá la verdad No importa si quieres o no porque hoy mando y...
-
ANIMAL NITRATE Like his dad you know that he's had Animal nitrate in mind Oh in your council home he jumped on your bones Now you're...
-
HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE I know your eyes in the morning sun I feel you touch me in the pouring rain And the moment that you wander far from me...
-
MARIA DE LA O Para mis manos tumbagas, para mis caprichos monedas. Y para mi cuerpo lucirlo mantones bordados,vestidos de seda. La luna que ...
-
HACER POR HACER La noche que yo quiero La pasaba yo en tus ojos Acechando algún momento Pa'empezar a hacer destrozos La noche de promesa...
-
17 DE MAYO. DIA MUNDIAL CONTRA LA HOMOFOBIA. Canción "Human Nature". Video Realizado Por Ethan Hunt.HUMAN NATURE (spoken:) express yourself, don't repress yourself (repeat 4 times) Chorus: And i'm not sorry [i'm not sorry] it...
-
MUCHACHITA (Sin Letra)
-
LOS "ROCKO FILMS" DE ROCKOLA ...POR QUE EL TE MIRA Y SE INSPIRA. ENTONCES QUIERE SALVARTE Y ME LO CAMBIA TODO... ...PUES NO SE QUE...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario