martes, 29 de julio de 2008
"WANNABE". SPICE GIRLS. Para La Chica Con El Pelo Más Liso De Toda Andújar: ALMUDENA Un Beso Muy Fuerte.
WANNABE
Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
really really wanna zigazig ha.
If you want my future forget my past,
If you wanna get with me better make it fast,
Now don't go wasting my precious time,
Get your act together we could be just fine
I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
really really wanna zigazig ha.
If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends,
Make it last forever friendship never ends,
If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give,
Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is.
What do you think about that now you know how I feel,
Say you can handle my love are you for real,
I won't be hasty, I'll give you a try
If you really bug me then I'll say goodbye.
Yo I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
really really wanna zigazig ha.
If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends,
Make it last forever friendship never ends,
If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give,
Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is.
So here's a story from A to Z, you wanna get with me
you gotta listen carefully,
We got Em in the place who likes it in your face,
we got G like MC who likes it on an
Easy V doesn't come for free, she's a real lady,
and as for me..ah you'll see,
Slam your body down and wind it all around
Slam your body down and wind it all around.
If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends,
Make it last forever friendship never ends,
If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give,
Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is.
If you wanna be my lover, you gotta, you gotta, you
gotta,
you gotta, you gotta, slam, slam, slam, slam
Slam your body down and wind it all around.
Slam your body down and wind it all around.
Slam your body down and wind it all around.
Slam your body down zigazig ah
If you wanna be my lover.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
Sananda Maitreya es el nombre actual del músico más conocido popularmente como Terence Trent D'arby (Nueva York, 15 de marzo de 1962). ...
-
Sale a subasta el vestido que lució, la jovencísima Madonna allá por los muchos años, con el que rodó el video clip "Material Girl...
-
Con la llegada del verano acude la segunda entrega de premios ROCKOLA. Los premios VERY IRRESISTIBLE. Estos premios se otorgan a Blogs NO PR...
-
ROCKOLA MUSIC HACE ENTREGA DE LOS PREMIOS A LOS BLOGS QUE LE SON " VERY IRRESISTIBLE ". Quizás por su diseño, por su simpatía, p...
-
Formado en 1985 por Vince Clarke en los sintetizadores, antiguo co-fundador y ex-integrante de Depeche Mode y el cantante Andy Bell . Vin...
-
Patty Pravo (nombre artístico de Nicoletta Strambelli) nace en Venecia en 1948. A los cinco años empieza a estudiar piano y danza en el Tea...
-
Depeche Mode es un grupo de música electrónica formado en Basildon, condado de Essex , en Inglaterra . El grupo puede ser considerado como ...
-
HACER POR HACER La noche que yo quiero La pasaba yo en tus ojos Acechando algún momento Pa'empezar a hacer destrozos La noche de promesa...
-
NEVER NEVER NEVER i'd like to run away from you, but if you never found me i would die i'd like to break the chains you put around m...
-
Premio ROCKOLA "VERY IRRESISTIBLE" Otorgado al Blog: "SER GAY ES SUPER". El Blog Ser Gay Es Super está creado por Luis ...


1 comentario:
gracias x poner la cancion jajaja ma gustao muxo la dediktoria ke as puesto jeje, oto besazzoo mu fuerte pa tiiiii jiji ,bueno...kuidat muxoo xaoo wpoo bss
posdata: espero ke entres en gran ermano jajajajajaja .ANIMOOO!!!
Publicar un comentario