viernes, 18 de julio de 2008
"ELEPHANT LOVE MEDLEY". MOULIN ROUGE.
ELEPHANT LOVE MEDLEY
[Ewan:]
Love is a many splendored thing
Love lifts us up where we belong
All you need is love
[Nicole:]
Please don´t start that again
[Ewan:]
All you need is love
[Nicole:]
A girl has got to eat
[Ewan:]
All you need is love
[Nicole:]
She´ll end up on the street
[Nicole:]
Uhh
[Ewan:]
All you need is love
[Nicole:]
Love is just a game
[Ewan:]
I was made for loving you baby
You were made for loving me
[Nicole:]
The only way of loving me baby
Is to pay a lovely fee
[Ewan:]
Just one night
Give me just one night
[Nicole:]
There´s no way
Cause you can´t pay
[Ewan:]
In the name of love
One night in the name of love
[Nicole:]
You crazy fool
I won´t give in to you
[Ewan:]
Don´t leave me this way
I can´t survive without your sweet love
Oh baby don´t leave me this way
[Nicole:]
You think that people would have enough of silly love songs
[Ewan:]
I look around me and I see it isn´t so, oh no
[Nicole:]
Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs
[Ewan:]
Well what´s wrong with that
I like to know
Cause here I go again
[Ewan:]
Love lifts us up where we belong
Where the eagles fly
On a mountain high
[Nicole:]
Love makes us act like we are fools
Throw our lives away
For one happy day
[Ewan:]
We can be heroes
Just for one day
[Nicole:]
You, you will be mean
[Ewan:]
No I won´t
[Nicole:]
And I, I´ll drink all the time
[Ewan:]
We should be lovers
[Nicole:]
We can´t do that
[Ewan:]
We should be lovers
And that´s a fact
[Nicole:]
No nothing would keep us together
[Ewan:]
We could steal time
[Ewan & Nicole:]
Just for one day
We can be heroes
Forever and ever
We can be heroes
Forever and ever
We can be heroes
[Ewan:]
Just because I, and I will always love you
[Nicole:]
I only can´t help
Ewan & Nicole:
Loving You
[Nicole:]
How wonderful life is now
[Ewan and Nicole:]
You´re in the world
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
HACER POR HACER La noche que yo quiero La pasaba yo en tus ojos Acechando algún momento Pa'empezar a hacer destrozos La noche de promesa...
-
NEVER NEVER NEVER i'd like to run away from you, but if you never found me i would die i'd like to break the chains you put around m...
-
Sananda Maitreya es el nombre actual del músico más conocido popularmente como Terence Trent D'arby (Nueva York, 15 de marzo de 1962). ...
-
Sale a subasta el vestido que lució, la jovencísima Madonna allá por los muchos años, con el que rodó el video clip "Material Girl...
-
ANIMAL NITRATE Like his dad you know that he's had Animal nitrate in mind Oh in your council home he jumped on your bones Now you're...
-
Culture Club fue una banda pop new romantic británico de los años ochenta capitaneada por Boy George quien se identificaba por su esté...
-
Depeche Mode es un grupo de música electrónica formado en Basildon, condado de Essex , en Inglaterra . El grupo puede ser considerado como ...
-
Con la llegada del verano acude la segunda entrega de premios ROCKOLA. Los premios VERY IRRESISTIBLE. Estos premios se otorgan a Blogs NO PR...
-
Donde más duele (canta por Sabina) es un álbum de la artista española María Jiménez que se edita en 2002 . En este disco, la artista...
-
Patty Pravo (nombre artístico de Nicoletta Strambelli) nace en Venecia en 1948. A los cinco años empieza a estudiar piano y danza en el Tea...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario