martes, 29 de julio de 2008
"SAY IT RIGHT". NELLY FURTADO.
SAY IT RIGHT
In the day
In the night
Say it all
Say it right
You either got it
Or you don't
You either stand or you fall
When your will is broken
When it slips from your hand
When there's no time for joking
There's a hole in the plan
Oh you don't mean nothing at all to me
No you don't mean nothing at all to me
Do you got what it takes to set me free
Oh you could mean everything to me
I can't say that I'm not lost and at fault
I can't say that I don't love the light and the dark
I can't say that I don't know that I am alive
And all of what I feel I could show
You tonite you tonite
From my hands I could give you
Something that I made
From my mouth I could sing you another brick that I laid
From my body I could show you a place God knows
You should know the space is holy
Do you really want to go?
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
HACER POR HACER La noche que yo quiero La pasaba yo en tus ojos Acechando algún momento Pa'empezar a hacer destrozos La noche de promesa...
-
NEVER NEVER NEVER i'd like to run away from you, but if you never found me i would die i'd like to break the chains you put around m...
-
Sananda Maitreya es el nombre actual del músico más conocido popularmente como Terence Trent D'arby (Nueva York, 15 de marzo de 1962). ...
-
Sale a subasta el vestido que lució, la jovencísima Madonna allá por los muchos años, con el que rodó el video clip "Material Girl...
-
ANIMAL NITRATE Like his dad you know that he's had Animal nitrate in mind Oh in your council home he jumped on your bones Now you're...
-
Culture Club fue una banda pop new romantic británico de los años ochenta capitaneada por Boy George quien se identificaba por su esté...
-
Depeche Mode es un grupo de música electrónica formado en Basildon, condado de Essex , en Inglaterra . El grupo puede ser considerado como ...
-
Con la llegada del verano acude la segunda entrega de premios ROCKOLA. Los premios VERY IRRESISTIBLE. Estos premios se otorgan a Blogs NO PR...
-
Donde más duele (canta por Sabina) es un álbum de la artista española María Jiménez que se edita en 2002 . En este disco, la artista...
-
Patty Pravo (nombre artístico de Nicoletta Strambelli) nace en Venecia en 1948. A los cinco años empieza a estudiar piano y danza en el Tea...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario