martes, 29 de julio de 2008
"THE END OF THE WORLD". THE CURE.
THE END OF THE WORLD
Go if you want to
I never try to stop you know there's a reason
For all of this you're feeling low
It's not my call
You couldn't ever love me more
You couldn't love me more
You couldn't love...
Me...
I don't show much
It's not that hard to hide you see in a moment
I cant remember how to be all you wanted
I couldn't ever love you more
I couldn't love you more
I couldn't love...
You want me to cry and play my part
I want you to sigh and fall apart
We want this like everyone else
Stay if you want to
I always wait to hear you say there's a last kiss
For all the times you run this way it's not my fault
You couldn't ever love me more
You couldn't love me more
You couldn't love...
I couldn't ever love you more
I couldn't love you more
I couldn't love...
You want me to lie not break your heart
I want you to fly not stop and start
We want us like everything else
Ooo-eee-ooo...
Ooo-eee-ooo...
Maybe we didn't understand
It's just the end of the world...
Ooo-eee-ooo... Ooo-eee-ooo...
Maybe we didnt understand
Not just a boy and a girl
It's just the end of the end of the world...
Me... I don't say much
It's far too hard to make you see in a moment
I still forget just how to be all you wanted
I couldn't ever love you more
I couldn't love you more
I couldn't love you more
I couldn't love you more
I couldn't love you more.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
Sananda Maitreya es el nombre actual del músico más conocido popularmente como Terence Trent D'arby (Nueva York, 15 de marzo de 1962). ...
-
Sale a subasta el vestido que lució, la jovencísima Madonna allá por los muchos años, con el que rodó el video clip "Material Girl...
-
Con la llegada del verano acude la segunda entrega de premios ROCKOLA. Los premios VERY IRRESISTIBLE. Estos premios se otorgan a Blogs NO PR...
-
ROCKOLA MUSIC HACE ENTREGA DE LOS PREMIOS A LOS BLOGS QUE LE SON " VERY IRRESISTIBLE ". Quizás por su diseño, por su simpatía, p...
-
Formado en 1985 por Vince Clarke en los sintetizadores, antiguo co-fundador y ex-integrante de Depeche Mode y el cantante Andy Bell . Vin...
-
Patty Pravo (nombre artístico de Nicoletta Strambelli) nace en Venecia en 1948. A los cinco años empieza a estudiar piano y danza en el Tea...
-
Depeche Mode es un grupo de música electrónica formado en Basildon, condado de Essex , en Inglaterra . El grupo puede ser considerado como ...
-
HACER POR HACER La noche que yo quiero La pasaba yo en tus ojos Acechando algún momento Pa'empezar a hacer destrozos La noche de promesa...
-
NEVER NEVER NEVER i'd like to run away from you, but if you never found me i would die i'd like to break the chains you put around m...
-
Premio ROCKOLA "VERY IRRESISTIBLE" Otorgado al Blog: "SER GAY ES SUPER". El Blog Ser Gay Es Super está creado por Luis ...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario