lunes, 28 de julio de 2008
"JUMPING SOMEONE ELSE´S TRAIN". THE CURE.
JUMPING SOMEONE ELSE´S TRAIN
Don't say what you mean
You might spoil your face
If you walk in the crowd
You won't leave any trace
It's always the same
You're jumping someone else's train
It won't take you long
To learn the new smile
You have to adapt
Or you'll be out of style
It's always the same
You're jumping someone else's train
If you pick up on it quick
You can say you were there
Again and again and again
You're jumping someone else's train
It's the latest wave
That you've been craving for
The old ideal was getting such a bore
Now you're back in line
Going not quite quite as far
But in half the time
Everyone's happy
They're finally all the same
Because everyone's jumping
Everybody else's train
Jumping someone else's train
Jumping someone else's train
Jumping someone else's train.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
Esta es una más de las canciones que desde siempre he asociado a ese concepto de "toda la vida". Porque casi es así: lanzada ...
-
"Stereosexual" es una canción del grupo de música pop, Mecano , y viene a ser el segundo sencillo promocional que se extrae del...
-
La chica de oro vuelve con nuevo trabajo discográfico, para el que ya lleva trabajando varios meses. Como adelanto, esta misma semana nos h...
-
CALL ME MAYBE I threw i whish in the well Don’t ask me, i’ll never tell I Looked to you as it fell, And now you’re in my way I trade...
-
I WANNA LOVE YOU TENDER I love you, I wanna love you tender. You could be my only sweet surrender. I would never bring you any kind of sorr...
-
BIZARRE LOVE TRIANGLE Every time i think of you I feel shot right through with a bolt of blue It's no problem of mine but it's a pro...
-
"(S)aint" es la séptima canción de Marilyn Manson de su quinto álbum estudio, The Golden Age of Grotesque . Fue grabado en Cali...
-
BORN VILLAIN Stare into my Kodak Rome Jack hammer out eyes you never thought you'd see the asphalt cra-cra crack like a black egg shell ...
-
I´M GOING HOME Dr. Frank-N-Furter On the day I went away Chorus Goodbye Dr. Frank-N-Furter Was all I had to say Chorus Now I ...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario