jueves, 17 de julio de 2008
"EL TANGO DE ROXANNE". MOULIN ROUGE.
EL TANGO DE ROXANNE
[Tango dancer sing:]
Will drive you!
Will drive you!
Will drive you!
MAD!
ROXANNE
You don´t have to put on that red light
Walk the streets for money
You don´t care if it´s wrong or if it is right
ROXANNE
You don´t have to wear that dress tonight
ROXANNE
You don´t have to sell your body to the night
[Christian sings:]
His eyes upon your face
His hand upon your hand
His lips caress your skin
IT´S MORE THAN I CAN STAND!
[Tango dancer sings Roxanne in the background while Christian keeps singing:]
Christian:
Why does my heart cry?
Tango Dancer:
ROXANNE! (ect.)
Christian:
Feelings I can´t fight!
You´re free to leave me but
Just don´t deceive me!
...And please believe me when I say
I LOVE YOU!
[Man speaking in spanish]
Yo que te quiero tanto, que voy a hacer? Me dejastes, me dejastes en un ****. El alma se me fue. Se me fue hasta la sombra.
Ya no tengo ganas de vivir porque no te puedo convencer que no te vendas Rozanne.
Traduction: I who loves you so much, what am I going to do? You left me, you left me in a *****. My soul left me. Even my
shadow left me. I don´t have a will to live because I can´t convince you to not sell yourself, Roxanne.
[Tango dancer (while Christian sings):]
ROXANNE!
You don´t have to put on that red light!
You don´t have to wear that dress tonight
ROXANNE!
You don´t have to put on that red light
ROXANNE!
You don´t have to wear that dress tonight!
ROXANNE!
ROXANNE!
ROXANNE!
ROXANNE!
[Christian:]
Why does my heart cry?
Feelings I can´t fight!
ROXANNE!
ROXANNE!
I love you!
I love you!
I love you!
I love you!
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
HACER POR HACER La noche que yo quiero La pasaba yo en tus ojos Acechando algún momento Pa'empezar a hacer destrozos La noche de promesa...
-
NEVER NEVER NEVER i'd like to run away from you, but if you never found me i would die i'd like to break the chains you put around m...
-
Sananda Maitreya es el nombre actual del músico más conocido popularmente como Terence Trent D'arby (Nueva York, 15 de marzo de 1962). ...
-
Sale a subasta el vestido que lució, la jovencísima Madonna allá por los muchos años, con el que rodó el video clip "Material Girl...
-
ANIMAL NITRATE Like his dad you know that he's had Animal nitrate in mind Oh in your council home he jumped on your bones Now you're...
-
Culture Club fue una banda pop new romantic británico de los años ochenta capitaneada por Boy George quien se identificaba por su esté...
-
Depeche Mode es un grupo de música electrónica formado en Basildon, condado de Essex , en Inglaterra . El grupo puede ser considerado como ...
-
Con la llegada del verano acude la segunda entrega de premios ROCKOLA. Los premios VERY IRRESISTIBLE. Estos premios se otorgan a Blogs NO PR...
-
Donde más duele (canta por Sabina) es un álbum de la artista española María Jiménez que se edita en 2002 . En este disco, la artista...
-
Patty Pravo (nombre artístico de Nicoletta Strambelli) nace en Venecia en 1948. A los cinco años empieza a estudiar piano y danza en el Tea...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario