miércoles, 9 de julio de 2008
"DEVIL CAME TO ME". DOVER Life.
DEVIL CAME TO ME
Devil came to me
And he said: I Know what you need
Devil came to me
And he said you just follow me
This is the end but I'm not surprised
You will burn in hell
Do you know why?
Devil came to me
And he said: I Know what you need
Devil came to me
And he said: you belong to me
This is the end but I'm not surprised
You will burn in hell
Do you know why?
I lied for you, I lied for you
I lied for you, I lied for you
The moon was red and night became my friend
But the stars were evil
And they said: like you were
The moon was red and night became my friend
But the stars were evil
And they said: hey, like you were
This is just the end
You will burn in hell tell us if you're scared
Devil came to me
And he said: I know what you need
Devil came to me
And he said: what you need it's me
This is the end but I'm not surprised
You will burn in hell
Do you know why?
The moon was red and night became my friend
But the stars were evil
And they said: hey, like you were
This is just the end
You will burn in hell tell us if you're scared
Everybody say now I will take the lessons
That I forgot to learn at school
And they go like: everybody say you deserve what you get
But oh! No, I didn't mean to hurt
I lied for you, I lied for you
I lied for you, I lied for you
The moon was red and night became my friend
But the stars were evil
And they said: like you were
The moon was red and night became my friend
But the stars were evil
And they said: hey, like you were
This is just the end
You will burn in hell tell us if you're scared
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
"Stereosexual" es una canción del grupo de música pop, Mecano , y viene a ser el segundo sencillo promocional que se extrae del...
-
Establecidos ya como cuarteto, Santi Rex, voz; Nacho Serrano, teclados y programaciones; Antonio Estación, bajo y Nachete Saldaña guitarras,...
-
Donde más duele (canta por Sabina) es un álbum de la artista española María Jiménez que se edita en 2002 . En este disco, la artista...
-
Aidalai es el nombre de un álbum del grupo español de música pop Mecano , editado en 1991 y considerado por gran parte de la crítica e...
-
ESTAS ENAMORADA Otra vez la soledad Otra vez la oscuridad Duele tanto mirar atrás Al saber que hay alguien más... Se ve que ya no piensas en...
-
La Casa Azul es un grupo español de pop indie fundado en 1997, cuya formación virtual consta de cinco miembros, llamados "androides...
-
CELEBRACIÓN Creo que quieres venir Sí, me lo dijo un pajarito. Estás borracho o sobrio? Piénsalo, no importa Y sí te hace sentir bien enton...
-
MAGIC DANCE You remind me of the babe. (what babe?) the babe with the power. (what power?) the power of voodoo. (who do?) you do. (do what?...
-
Se acerca la hora… Lo nuevo de Madonna está al caer y no paran de surgir rumores sobre supuestos singles, colaboraciones e incluso sobre ...
-
KAMIKAZE Para ahuyentar la soledad Para espantar la decepción Porque estas ansias de vivir No caben en una ca...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario