domingo, 11 de enero de 2009

"HIGH". THE CURE.

HIGH

When I see you sky as a kite

As high as I might

I can't get that high

The how you move

The way you burst the clouds

It makes me want to try

When I see you sticky as lips

As licky as trips

I can't lick that far

But when you pout

The way you shout out loud

It makes me want to start

And when I see you happy as a girl

That swims in a world of magic show

It makes me bite my fingers through

To think I could've let you go

And when I see you Take the same sweet steps

You used to take

I say I'll keep on holding you

My arms so tight

I'll never let you slip away

And when I see you kitten as a cat

Yeah as smitten as that

I can't get that small

Tthe way you fur

The how you purr

It makes me want to paw you all

And when I see you happy as a girl

That lives in a world of make-believe

It makes me pull my hair all out

To think I could've let you leave

And when I see you

Take the same sweet steps

You used to take

I know I'll keep on holding you

In arms so tight They'

ll never let you go.

No hay comentarios:

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE