martes, 30 de septiembre de 2008
"SUPERNATURAL". Salió Al Mercado Como Cara B Del Single LIKE A PRAYER. MADONNA. (Video Montaje).
SUPERNATURAL
Made your acquaintance late one night
You were floating around, you know you gave me quite a fright
You didn’t seem like an ordinary man
More like a ray of light
You transcendentally imposed yourself upon my bed
You know you didn’t say very much
I’m out of body and I feel so good in my head
You know I’m really quite touched
I wake up with your fragrance and it’s all over me
What cologne do you wear?
I walk around with a smile on my face, ’cause you’re close to me
Well I know you’re somewhere
Chorus:
Gonna take my chance on a different kind of romance
A supernatural thing
Gonna have my fill, it gives me such a big thrill to be with
A supernatural thing
I stay uplifted for quite some time
(or: you say you’ve lived here for quite some time)
And I’d say that your skills as a lover are very refined
You know just what I want and I don’t have to ask
Are you reading my mind?
You’re not demanding for a man, that’s really quite rare
You’re not the least bit obsessed with your hair
You’re not upset when I come home later than ten
For a ghost you’re a very good friend
Bridge:
I’ve got to be a very careful, never know what the neighbors would say
They already think I’m crazy
I wouldn’t like to wake up and find myself in the family way
A ghost baby?
(chorus, repeat)
I can’t see you [so hot]
I know you’re out there you little rascal
Stop that
(bridge)
(chorus, repeat)
Gonna take my pants off for a different kind of romance
That super-duper naturally big thing
It’s outrageously large
[super-duper, supernatural, so hot, so hot, supernatural]
(fade)
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
"Stereosexual" es una canción del grupo de música pop, Mecano , y viene a ser el segundo sencillo promocional que se extrae del...
-
Alejada de ese celofán tontorrón que fue Álex & Christina, donde Rosenvinge no se sentía cómoda y sus letras eran guardadas en un ba...
-
Aidalai es el nombre de un álbum del grupo español de música pop Mecano , editado en 1991 y considerado por gran parte de la crítica e...
-
La Casa Azul es un grupo español de pop indie fundado en 1997, cuya formación virtual consta de cinco miembros, llamados "androides...
-
ESTAS ENAMORADA Otra vez la soledad Otra vez la oscuridad Duele tanto mirar atrás Al saber que hay alguien más... Se ve que ya no piensas en...
-
Establecidos ya como cuarteto, Santi Rex, voz; Nacho Serrano, teclados y programaciones; Antonio Estación, bajo y Nachete Saldaña guitarras,...
-
Donde más duele (canta por Sabina) es un álbum de la artista española María Jiménez que se edita en 2002 . En este disco, la artista...
-
CELEBRACIÓN Creo que quieres venir Sí, me lo dijo un pajarito. Estás borracho o sobrio? Piénsalo, no importa Y sí te hace sentir bien enton...
-
MAGIC DANCE You remind me of the babe. (what babe?) the babe with the power. (what power?) the power of voodoo. (who do?) you do. (do what?...
-
Born to Be Wild es una canción rock compuesta por Mars Bonfire e interpretada por la banda de rock canadiense Steppenwolf. Es en ocasione...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario