martes, 23 de septiembre de 2008
"THEY DON´T CARE ABOUT US". MICHAEL JACKSON.
THEY DON´T CARE ABOUT US
All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us,
(Don't worry what people say, we got it true).
All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us,
(Enough is enough of this garbage).
All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us.
(Michael Jackson):
Skin head, dead head.
Everybody gone bad.
Situation, aggravation.
Everybody allegation.
In the suite, on the news.
Everybody, dog food.
Bang bang, shot dead.
Everybody's gone mad.
All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us.
All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us.
Beat me, hate me.
You can never break me.
Will me, thrill me.
You can never kill me.
Jew me, Sue me.
Everybody do me.
Kick me, kike me.
Don't you black or white me.
All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us.
All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us.
Now tell me what has become of my life.
I have a wife and two children who love me.
I am the victim of police brutality, no.
I'm tired of bein' the victim of hate.
You're rapin' me of my pride,
Oh, for God's sake.
I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy.
Set me free.
Skin head, dead head.
Everybody gone bad.
Trepidation, speculation.
Everybody allegation.
In the suite, on the news.
Everybody, dog food.
Black man, black mail.
Throw your brother in jail.
All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us.
All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us.
Now tell me what has become of my rights.
Am I invisible because you ignore me?
Your proclamation promised me free liberty, no.
I'm tired of bein' the victim of shame.
They're throwing me in a class with a bad name.
I can't believe this is the land from which I came.
You know I do really hate to say it.
The government don't want to see.
But if Roosevelt was livin',
He wouldn't let this be, no, no.
Skin head, dead head.
Everybody gone bad.
Situation, speculation.
Everybody, litigation.
Beat me, bash me.
You can never trash me.
Hit me, kick me.
You can never get me.
All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us.
All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us.
(Guitar solo)
Some things in life they just don't want to see.
But if Martin Luther was livin',
He wouldn't let this be no, no, aay.
Skin head, dead head.
Everybody, gone bad.
Situation, segregation.
Everybody, allegation.
In the suite, on the news.
Everybody, dog food
Kick me, kike me.
Don't you wrong or right me.
(Clapping):
All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us.
All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us.
All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us.
All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about,
All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about,
All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us.
Hee hee, hoo.
Extro
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
Sananda Maitreya es el nombre actual del músico más conocido popularmente como Terence Trent D'arby (Nueva York, 15 de marzo de 1962). ...
-
Patty Pravo (nombre artístico de Nicoletta Strambelli) nace en Venecia en 1948. A los cinco años empieza a estudiar piano y danza en el Tea...
-
Sale a subasta el vestido que lució, la jovencísima Madonna allá por los muchos años, con el que rodó el video clip "Material Girl...
-
Con la llegada del verano acude la segunda entrega de premios ROCKOLA. Los premios VERY IRRESISTIBLE. Estos premios se otorgan a Blogs NO PR...
-
Formado en 1985 por Vince Clarke en los sintetizadores, antiguo co-fundador y ex-integrante de Depeche Mode y el cantante Andy Bell . Vin...
-
ROCKOLA MUSIC HACE ENTREGA DE LOS PREMIOS A LOS BLOGS QUE LE SON " VERY IRRESISTIBLE ". Quizás por su diseño, por su simpatía, p...
-
Depeche Mode es un grupo de música electrónica formado en Basildon, condado de Essex , en Inglaterra . El grupo puede ser considerado como ...
-
HACER POR HACER La noche que yo quiero La pasaba yo en tus ojos Acechando algún momento Pa'empezar a hacer destrozos La noche de promesa...
-
Premio ROCKOLA "VERY IRRESISTIBLE" Otorgado al Blog: "SER GAY ES SUPER". El Blog Ser Gay Es Super está creado por Luis ...
-
Culture Club fue una banda pop new romantic británico de los años ochenta capitaneada por Boy George quien se identificaba por su esté...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario