miércoles, 24 de septiembre de 2008
"NO WOMAN NO CRY". BOB MARLEY.
NO WOMAN NO CRY
No woman no cry
No woman no cry
No woman no cry
No woman no cry
Cause I remember when we used to sit
In a government yard in trenchtown
Observing the hypocrites
Mingle with the good people we meet
Good friends we have, oh, good friends we have lost
Along the way
In this great future,
You can't forget your past
So dry your tears, I say
[chorus]
No woman no cry
No woman no cry
Little darling, don't shed no tears
No woman no cry
Said I remember when we use to sit
In the government yard in trenchtown
And then georgie would make the fire lights
I seh, log would burnin' through the nights
Then we would cook cornmeal porridge
Of which I'll share with you
My feet is my only carriage
And so I've got to push on thru,
Oh, while I'm gone
Everything 's gonna be alright
Everything 's gonna be alright
[chorus]
No woman no cry
No woman no cry
I seh little darlin'
Don't shed no tears
No woman no cry.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
"Stereosexual" es una canción del grupo de música pop, Mecano , y viene a ser el segundo sencillo promocional que se extrae del...
-
ESTAS ENAMORADA Otra vez la soledad Otra vez la oscuridad Duele tanto mirar atrás Al saber que hay alguien más... Se ve que ya no piensas en...
-
Establecidos ya como cuarteto, Santi Rex, voz; Nacho Serrano, teclados y programaciones; Antonio Estación, bajo y Nachete Saldaña guitarras,...
-
CELEBRACIÓN Creo que quieres venir Sí, me lo dijo un pajarito. Estás borracho o sobrio? Piénsalo, no importa Y sí te hace sentir bien enton...
-
THAT´S NO MY NAME Four letter word just to get me along It's a difficulty and I'm biting on my tongue and ...
-
Se acerca la hora… Lo nuevo de Madonna está al caer y no paran de surgir rumores sobre supuestos singles, colaboraciones e incluso sobre ...
-
Donde más duele (canta por Sabina) es un álbum de la artista española María Jiménez que se edita en 2002 . En este disco, la artista...
-
KAMIKAZE Para ahuyentar la soledad Para espantar la decepción Porque estas ansias de vivir No caben en una ca...
-
MAGIC DANCE You remind me of the babe. (what babe?) the babe with the power. (what power?) the power of voodoo. (who do?) you do. (do what?...
-
Born to Be Wild es una canción rock compuesta por Mars Bonfire e interpretada por la banda de rock canadiense Steppenwolf. Es en ocasione...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario