jueves, 25 de septiembre de 2008
"LUCKY TWICE". LUCKY.
LUCKY TWICE
you can fool yourself
i promise it will help
now every single day
i just wanna hear you saying
laughing through the day
thinking you are never boring(?)
speeding through the night
maybe you not count the morning(?)
there's nothing you can do
to keep it out
there's nothing you can do
just scream and shout
living for today but you just can't find tomorrow
talking 'bout the joy
but it never stops the sorrow
there's nothing you can do
to keep it out
there's nothing you can do
just scream and shout
saying
I'm
so lucky lucky
I'm
so lucky lucky
I'm
so lovely lovely
I'm
so lovely lovely
you can fool yourself
i promise it will help
now every single day
i just wanna hear you saying
I'm
so lucky lucky
I'm
so lucky lucky
I'm
so lovely lovely
I'm
so lovely lovely
you can fool yourself
i promise it will help
now every single day
i just wanna hear you saying
even though you said
it would never end it's over
you were smiling on my arm
now you're crying on my shoulder
there's nothing you can do
to keep it out
there's nothing you can do
just scream and shout
saying
I'm
so lucky lucky
I'm
so lucky lucky
I'm
so lovely lovely
I'm
so lovely lovely
you can fool yourself
i promise it will help
now every single day
i just wanna hear you saying
I'm
so lucky lucky
I'm
so lucky lucky
I'm
so lovely lovely
I'm
so lovely lovely
you can fool yourself
i promise it will help
now every single day
i just wanna hear you saying
you can never be forever
good together (?)
now and clever (?)
you can never be forever
but keep it up
don't ever stop
through night and day
the words to say are:
I'm
so lucky lucky
I'm
so lucky lucky
I'm
so lovely lovely
I'm
so lovely lovely
you can fool yourself
i promise it will help
now every single day
i just wanna hear you saying
you can fool yourself
i promise it will help
now every single day
i just wanna hear you saying
I'm
so lucky lucky
I'm
so lucky lucky
I'm
so lovely lovely
I'm
so lovely lovely
you can fool yourself
i promise it will help
now every single day
i just wanna hear you saying
you can fool yourself
i promise it will help
now every single day
i just wanna hear you saying
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
"Stereosexual" es una canción del grupo de música pop, Mecano , y viene a ser el segundo sencillo promocional que se extrae del...
-
Alejada de ese celofán tontorrón que fue Álex & Christina, donde Rosenvinge no se sentía cómoda y sus letras eran guardadas en un ba...
-
Aidalai es el nombre de un álbum del grupo español de música pop Mecano , editado en 1991 y considerado por gran parte de la crítica e...
-
La Casa Azul es un grupo español de pop indie fundado en 1997, cuya formación virtual consta de cinco miembros, llamados "androides...
-
ESTAS ENAMORADA Otra vez la soledad Otra vez la oscuridad Duele tanto mirar atrás Al saber que hay alguien más... Se ve que ya no piensas en...
-
Establecidos ya como cuarteto, Santi Rex, voz; Nacho Serrano, teclados y programaciones; Antonio Estación, bajo y Nachete Saldaña guitarras,...
-
Donde más duele (canta por Sabina) es un álbum de la artista española María Jiménez que se edita en 2002 . En este disco, la artista...
-
Born to Be Wild es una canción rock compuesta por Mars Bonfire e interpretada por la banda de rock canadiense Steppenwolf. Es en ocasione...
-
Putirecords artista madrileño nacido en extremadura es compositor de su propia música, letras y video-clips...Antes de empezar con la m...
-
«Starman» es un sencillo del cantante y compositor David Bowie, publicado en abril de 1972. La canción también se añadió a última hora al...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario