lunes, 22 de septiembre de 2008
"I WILL FOLOW HIM". BSO PELÍCULA SISTER ACT (UNA MONJA DE CUIDADO).
I WILL FOLOW HIM
I will follow Him,
Follow Him wherever He may go,
And near Him, I always will be
For nothing can keep me away,
He is my destiny.
I will follow Him,
Ever since He touched my heart I knew,
There isn't an ocean too deep,
A mountain so high it can keep,
Keep me away, away from His love.
I love Him, I love Him, I love Him,
And where He goes,
I'll follow, I'll follow, I'll follow.
I will follow Him,
Follow Him wherever He may go,
There isn't an ocean too deep,
A mountain so high it can keep,
Keep me away, away from His love...
I love Him
(Oh yes I love Him)
I'll follow
(I'm gonna follow)
True love
(He'll always be my true, true love)
Forever
(Now until forever)
I love Him, I love Him, I love Him,
And where He goes,
I'll follow, I'll follow, I'll follow,
He'll always be my true love,
My true love, my true love,
From now until forever,
Forever, forever...
There isn't an ocean too deep,
A mountain so high it can keep,
Keep me away, away from His love
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
THE POWER OF GOODBYE Your heart is not open so i must go the spell has been broken, i loved you so freedom comes when you learn to let ...
-
"Stereosexual" es una canción del grupo de música pop, Mecano , y viene a ser el segundo sencillo promocional que se extrae del...
-
Cuando en enero del 2013 David Bowie anunció The Next Day, su primer disco en una década. Los fans aferrimos esperábamos impacientes este...
-
SUSURRANDO Debajo de una sombrilla pensando en coktail de ron aparecistes de pronto con tu bote de aerosol El mono robó tu Cannon en el asce...
-
COME TO DADDY I want your soul, I will eat your soul. I want your soul, I will eat your soul. I want your soul, I will eat your soul. I want...
-
EL AMARGO DEL POMELO Pasado el tiempo de admiración donde el respeto en cada mirada limaba el roce de vivir como...
-
THE LOOK 1-2-3-4 walking like a man Hitting like a hammer She's a juvenile scam Never was a quitter Tasty like a raindrop She'...
-
IMAGINE Imagine there's no heaven It's easy if you try No hell below us Above us only sky Imagine all t...
-
Con la llegada del verano acude la segunda entrega de premios ROCKOLA. Los premios VERY IRRESISTIBLE. Estos premios se otorgan a Blogs NO PR...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario