martes, 23 de septiembre de 2008
"I JUST CAN´T STOP LOVING YOU". MICHAEL JACKSON.
I JUST CAN´T STOP LOVING YOU
Each time the wind blows
I hear your voice so
I call your name...
Whispers at morning
Our love is dawning
Heaven's glad you came
You know how I feel
This thing can't go wrong
I'm so proud to say I love you
Your love's got me high
I long to get by
This time is forever
Love is the answer
(Siedah)
I hear your voice now
You are my choice now
The love you bring
Heaven's in my heart
At your call
I hear harps,
And angels sing
You know how I feel
This thing can't go wrong
I can't live my life without you
(Michael)
I just can't hold on
(Siedah)
I feel we belong
(Michael)
My life ain't worth living
If I can't be with you
(Both)
I just can't stop loving you
I just can't stop loving you
And if I stop...
Then tell me just what will I do
(Siedah)
'Cause I just can't stop loving you
(Michael)
At night when the stars shine
I pray in you I'll find
A love so true
(Siedah)
When morning awakes me
Will you come and take me
I'll wait for you
(Michael)
You know how I feel
I won't stop until
I hear your voice saying
"I do"
(Siedah)
"I do"
This thing can't go wrong
(Michael)
This feeling's so strong
(Siedah)
Well, my life ain't worth living
(Both)
If I can't be with you
I just can't stop loving you
I just can't stop loving you
And if I stop...
Then tell me, just what will I do
(Michael)
I just can't stop loving you
(Siedah)
We can change all the world tomorrow
(Michael)
We can sing songs of yesterday
(Siedah)
I can say, hey...farewell to sorrowv (Michael)
This is my life and I,
(Both)
Want to see you for always
I just can't stop loving you
(Siedah)
No, baby
(Michael)
Oh
(Both)
I just can't stop loving you
(Siedah)
If I can't stop!
(Both)
And if I stop
(Siedah)
No
(Michael)
Oh! Oh! Oh...Oh...
(Siedah)
What will I do? Uh...Ooh...
(Then tell me, just what will I do)
(Both)
I just can't stop loving you
(Michael)
Hee! Hee! Hee! Know I do girl!
(Both)
I just can't stop loving you
(Michael)
You know I do
And if I stop...
(Both)
Then tell me, just what will I do
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
"Stereosexual" es una canción del grupo de música pop, Mecano , y viene a ser el segundo sencillo promocional que se extrae del...
-
Alejada de ese celofán tontorrón que fue Álex & Christina, donde Rosenvinge no se sentía cómoda y sus letras eran guardadas en un ba...
-
Aidalai es el nombre de un álbum del grupo español de música pop Mecano , editado en 1991 y considerado por gran parte de la crítica e...
-
La Casa Azul es un grupo español de pop indie fundado en 1997, cuya formación virtual consta de cinco miembros, llamados "androides...
-
ESTAS ENAMORADA Otra vez la soledad Otra vez la oscuridad Duele tanto mirar atrás Al saber que hay alguien más... Se ve que ya no piensas en...
-
Establecidos ya como cuarteto, Santi Rex, voz; Nacho Serrano, teclados y programaciones; Antonio Estación, bajo y Nachete Saldaña guitarras,...
-
Donde más duele (canta por Sabina) es un álbum de la artista española María Jiménez que se edita en 2002 . En este disco, la artista...
-
CELEBRACIÓN Creo que quieres venir Sí, me lo dijo un pajarito. Estás borracho o sobrio? Piénsalo, no importa Y sí te hace sentir bien enton...
-
MAGIC DANCE You remind me of the babe. (what babe?) the babe with the power. (what power?) the power of voodoo. (who do?) you do. (do what?...
-
Born to Be Wild es una canción rock compuesta por Mars Bonfire e interpretada por la banda de rock canadiense Steppenwolf. Es en ocasione...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario