martes, 1 de julio de 2008
"ALWAYS". BON JOVI.
ALWAYS
This romeo is bleeding, but you can't see his blood
Its nothing but some feelings, that this old dog kicked up
Its been raining since you left me, now I'm drowning in the flood
You see I've always been a fighter, but without you, I give up
Now I can't sing a love song, like the way its meant to be
Well, I guess I'm not that good anymore
But baby, thats just me
And I will love you, baby - Always
And I'll be there, forever and a day - Always
I'll be there till the stars don't shine
Till the heavens burst and the words don't rhyme
I know when I die, you'll be on my mind
And I love you - Always
Now your pictures that you left behind
Are just memories of a different life
Some that made us laugh, some that made us cry
One that made you have to say goodbye
What I'd give to run my fingers through your hair
Touch your lips, to hold you near
When you say your prayers, try to understand
I've made mistakes, I'm just a man
When he holds you close, when he pulls you near
When he says the words you've been needing to hear
I wish I was him, that those words were mine
To say to you till the end of time
And I will love you, baby - Always
And I'll be there, forever and a day - Always
If you told me to cry for you, I could
If you told me to die for you, I would
Take a look at my face, there's no price I won't pay
To say these words to you
Well, there aint no luck, in this loaded dice
But baby if you give me just one more try
We can pack up our old dreams and our old lives
We'll find a place where the sun still shines
Yeah and I will love you, baby - Always
And I'll be there, forever and a day - Always
I'll be there till the stars don't shine
Till the heavens burst and the words don't rhyme
I know when I die, you'll be on my mind
And I love you - Always
Always ...
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
Sananda Maitreya es el nombre actual del músico más conocido popularmente como Terence Trent D'arby (Nueva York, 15 de marzo de 1962). ...
-
Sale a subasta el vestido que lució, la jovencísima Madonna allá por los muchos años, con el que rodó el video clip "Material Girl...
-
Con la llegada del verano acude la segunda entrega de premios ROCKOLA. Los premios VERY IRRESISTIBLE. Estos premios se otorgan a Blogs NO PR...
-
Formado en 1985 por Vince Clarke en los sintetizadores, antiguo co-fundador y ex-integrante de Depeche Mode y el cantante Andy Bell . Vin...
-
Patty Pravo (nombre artístico de Nicoletta Strambelli) nace en Venecia en 1948. A los cinco años empieza a estudiar piano y danza en el Tea...
-
ROCKOLA MUSIC HACE ENTREGA DE LOS PREMIOS A LOS BLOGS QUE LE SON " VERY IRRESISTIBLE ". Quizás por su diseño, por su simpatía, p...
-
ANIMAL NITRATE Like his dad you know that he's had Animal nitrate in mind Oh in your council home he jumped on your bones Now you're...
-
Culture Club fue una banda pop new romantic británico de los años ochenta capitaneada por Boy George quien se identificaba por su esté...
-
Los Romeos fue una banda de pop española formada en Castellón en 1989 , por la unión de excomponentes del grupo Morcillo el Bellaco y Los ...
-
Premio ROCKOLA "VERY IRRESISTIBLE" Otorgado al Blog: "SER GAY ES SUPER". El Blog Ser Gay Es Super está creado por Luis ...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario