miércoles, 16 de julio de 2008
"HOT PATOOTIE - BLESS MY SOUL". THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW".
HOT PATOOTIE - BLESS MY SOUL
Eddie Whatever happened to Saturday night?
When you dressed up sharp and you felt alright
It don't seem the same since cosmic light
Came into my life, I thought I was divine
I used to go for a ride with a chick who'd go
And listen to the music on the radio
A saxophone was blowing on a Rock and Roll show
We climbed in the back seat, really had a good time
Hot patootie, bless my soul
Really love that Rock and Roll
Chorus Hot patootie, bless my soul
I really love that Rock and Roll
Hot patootie, bless my soul
I really love that Rock and Roll
Hot patootie, bless my soul
I really love that Rock and Roll
Eddie (saxophone solo)
My head used to swim from the perfume I smelled
My hands kinda fumbled with her white plastic belt
I'd taste her baby pink lipstick and that's when I'd melt
She'd whisper in my ear tonight she really was mine
Get back in front and put some hair oil on
Buddy Holly was singing his very last song
With your arms around your girl, you try to sing along
It felt pretty good...Whoo!
Really had a good time
Hot patootie, bless my soul
Really love that Rock and Roll
Chorus Hot patootie, bless my soul
I really love that Rock and Roll
Hot patootie, bless my soul
I really love that Rock and Roll
Hot patootie, bless my soul
I really love that Rock and Roll
(saxophone solo)
Hot patootie, bless my soul
I really love that Rock and Roll
Hot patootie, bless my soul
I really love that Rock and Roll
Hot patootie, bless my soul
I really love that Rock and Roll
Hot patootie, bless my soul
I really love that Rock and Roll
Hot patootie, bless my soul
I really love that Rock and Roll
Hot patootie, bless my soul
I really love that Rock and Roll
Hot patootie, bless my soul
I really love that Rock and Roll
Hot patootie, bless my soul
I really love that Rock and Roll
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
HACER POR HACER La noche que yo quiero La pasaba yo en tus ojos Acechando algún momento Pa'empezar a hacer destrozos La noche de promesa...
-
NEVER NEVER NEVER i'd like to run away from you, but if you never found me i would die i'd like to break the chains you put around m...
-
Sananda Maitreya es el nombre actual del músico más conocido popularmente como Terence Trent D'arby (Nueva York, 15 de marzo de 1962). ...
-
Sale a subasta el vestido que lució, la jovencísima Madonna allá por los muchos años, con el que rodó el video clip "Material Girl...
-
ANIMAL NITRATE Like his dad you know that he's had Animal nitrate in mind Oh in your council home he jumped on your bones Now you're...
-
Culture Club fue una banda pop new romantic británico de los años ochenta capitaneada por Boy George quien se identificaba por su esté...
-
Depeche Mode es un grupo de música electrónica formado en Basildon, condado de Essex , en Inglaterra . El grupo puede ser considerado como ...
-
Con la llegada del verano acude la segunda entrega de premios ROCKOLA. Los premios VERY IRRESISTIBLE. Estos premios se otorgan a Blogs NO PR...
-
Donde más duele (canta por Sabina) es un álbum de la artista española María Jiménez que se edita en 2002 . En este disco, la artista...
-
Patty Pravo (nombre artístico de Nicoletta Strambelli) nace en Venecia en 1948. A los cinco años empieza a estudiar piano y danza en el Tea...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario