martes, 1 de julio de 2008
"IT´S MY LIFE". BON JOVI.
IT´S MY IFE
This ain’t a song for the broken-hearted
No silent prayer for the faith-departed
I ain’t gonna be just a face in the crowd
You’re gonna hear my voice
When I shout it out loud
Chorus:
It’s my life
It’s now or never
I ain’t gonna live forever
I just want to live while I’m alive
(it’s my life)
My heart is like an open highway
Like frankie said
I did it my way
I just wanna live while I’m alive
It’s my life
This is for the ones who stood their ground
For tommy and gina who never backed down
Tomorrow’s getting harder make no mistake
Luck ain’t even lucky
Got to make your own breaks
Chorus:
It’s my life
And it’s now or never
I ain’t gonna live forever
I just want to live while I’m alive
(it’s my life)
My heart is like an open highway
Like frankie said
I did it my way
I just want to live while I’m alive
’cause it’s my life
Better stand tall when they’re calling you out
Don’t bend, don’t break, baby, don’t back down
Chorus:
It’s my life
And it’s now or never
’cause I ain’t gonna live forever
I just want to live while I’m alive
(it’s my life)
My heart is like an open highway
Like frankie said
I did it my way
I just want to live while I’m alive
Chorus:
It’s my life
And it’s now or never
’cause I ain’t gonna live forever
I just want to live while I’m alive
(it’s my life)
My heart is like an open highway
Like frankie said
I did it my way
I just want to live while I’m alive
’cause it’s my life!
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
ANIMAL NITRATE Like his dad you know that he's had Animal nitrate in mind Oh in your council home he jumped on your bones Now you're...
-
Con la llegada del verano acude la segunda entrega de premios ROCKOLA. Los premios VERY IRRESISTIBLE. Estos premios se otorgan a Blogs NO PR...
-
MARIA DE LA O Para mis manos tumbagas, para mis caprichos monedas. Y para mi cuerpo lucirlo mantones bordados,vestidos de seda. La luna que ...
-
LA NOCHE ES PARA MÍ Vuelvo a mirar tus ojos son un volcán No escaparás tu fuego dirá la verdad No importa si quieres o no porque hoy mando y...
-
Los Romeos fue una banda de pop española formada en Castellón en 1989 , por la unión de excomponentes del grupo Morcillo el Bellaco y Los ...
-
VIAJE CON NOSOTROS Viaje con nosotros si quiere gozar. Viaje con nosotros a mil y un lugar y disfrute de todo al pasar y disfrute de las her...
-
Después de depurar, asimilar e intentar comprender las críticas negativas que ha recibido la última película de Alejandro Amenábar "...
-
Sola hay una cosa que nos diferencia de los heterosexuales. Que debemos ser mejores en todo. EL CIELO NO ENTIENDE ¿Quién le dio sentido a nu...
-
Premio ROCKOLA "VERY IRRESISTIBLE" Otorgado al Blog: "SER GAY ES SUPER". El Blog Ser Gay Es Super está creado por Luis ...
-
Querida Lady Gaga: Cambia El Nombre. Suena Como El Virus Ébola. LOVE GAME Let's have some fun, this beat is sick I wanna take a ride on...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario