miércoles, 16 de julio de 2008
"TOUCH-A, TOUCH-A, TOUCH ME". THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW".
TOUCH-A, TOUCH-A, TOUCH ME
Janet Weiss I was feeling done in
Couldn't win
I'd only ever kissed before
Columbia You mean she?
Magenta Uh huh
Janet Weiss I thought there's no use getting
Into heavy petting
It only leads to trouble
And seat wetting
Now all I want to know
Is how to go
I've tasted blood and I want more
Magenta and Columbia More, more, more!
Janet Weiss I'll put up no resistance
I want to stay the distance
I've got an itch to scratch
I need assistance
Touch-a touch-a touch-a touch me
I wanna be dirty
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me
Creature of the night
Then if anything grows
While you pose
I'll oil you up
And rub you down
Magenta and Columbia Down, down, down!
Janet Weiss And that's just one small fraction
Of the main attraction
You need a friendly hand
And I need action
Touch-a touch-a touch-a touch me
I wanna be dirty
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me
Creature of the night
Columbia Touch-a touch-a touch-a touch me
Magenta I wanna be dirty
Columbia Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me
Magenta Creature of the night
Janet Weiss Oh, touch-a touch-a touch-a touch me
I wanna be dirty
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me
Creature of the night
Rocky Horror Creature of the night
Brad Majors Creature of the night?
Dr. Frank-N-Furter Creature of the night
Magenta Creature of the night
Riff Raff Creature of the night
Columbia Creature of the night
Rocky Horror Creature of the night
Janet Weiss Creature of the night!
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
Sananda Maitreya es el nombre actual del músico más conocido popularmente como Terence Trent D'arby (Nueva York, 15 de marzo de 1962). ...
-
Sale a subasta el vestido que lució, la jovencísima Madonna allá por los muchos años, con el que rodó el video clip "Material Girl...
-
Con la llegada del verano acude la segunda entrega de premios ROCKOLA. Los premios VERY IRRESISTIBLE. Estos premios se otorgan a Blogs NO PR...
-
ROCKOLA MUSIC HACE ENTREGA DE LOS PREMIOS A LOS BLOGS QUE LE SON " VERY IRRESISTIBLE ". Quizás por su diseño, por su simpatía, p...
-
Formado en 1985 por Vince Clarke en los sintetizadores, antiguo co-fundador y ex-integrante de Depeche Mode y el cantante Andy Bell . Vin...
-
Patty Pravo (nombre artístico de Nicoletta Strambelli) nace en Venecia en 1948. A los cinco años empieza a estudiar piano y danza en el Tea...
-
Depeche Mode es un grupo de música electrónica formado en Basildon, condado de Essex , en Inglaterra . El grupo puede ser considerado como ...
-
HACER POR HACER La noche que yo quiero La pasaba yo en tus ojos Acechando algún momento Pa'empezar a hacer destrozos La noche de promesa...
-
NEVER NEVER NEVER i'd like to run away from you, but if you never found me i would die i'd like to break the chains you put around m...
-
Premio ROCKOLA "VERY IRRESISTIBLE" Otorgado al Blog: "SER GAY ES SUPER". El Blog Ser Gay Es Super está creado por Luis ...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario