jueves, 10 de julio de 2008
"TRUE COLORS". CYNDI LAUPER.
TRUE COLORS
You with the sad eyes
don't be discouraged
oh I realize
it's hard to take courage
in a world full of people
you can lose sight of it all
and the darkness inside you
can make you fell so small
But I see your true colors
shining through
I see your true colors
and that's why I love you
so don't be afraid to let them show
your true colors
true colors are beautiful
like a rainbow
Show me a smile then
don't be unhappy, can't remember
when I last saw you laughing
if this world makes you crazy
and you've taken all you can bear
you call me up
because you know I'll be there
And I'll see your true colors
shining through
I see your true colors
and that's why I love you
so don't be afraid to let them show
your true colors
true colors are beautiful
like a rainbow
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
LA NOCHE ES PARA MÍ Vuelvo a mirar tus ojos son un volcán No escaparás tu fuego dirá la verdad No importa si quieres o no porque hoy mando y...
-
ANIMAL NITRATE Like his dad you know that he's had Animal nitrate in mind Oh in your council home he jumped on your bones Now you're...
-
DÓNDE ESTÁS CORAZÓN dónde estás corazón? ayer te busqué entre el suelo, y el cielo, mi cielo y no te encontré y...
-
HACER POR HACER La noche que yo quiero La pasaba yo en tus ojos Acechando algún momento Pa'empezar a hacer destrozos La noche de promesa...
-
COMO UN BURRO AMARRADO EN LA PUERTA DEL BAILE Me dices "good bye" en tu nota tan ricamente, y no me ha...
-
VIAJE CON NOSOTROS Viaje con nosotros si quiere gozar. Viaje con nosotros a mil y un lugar y disfrute de todo al pasar y disfrute de las her...
-
WHERE THE STREETS HAVE NO NAME I want to run I want to hide I want to tear down the walls That hold me inside I...
-
BREATHLESS Come on, yeah, yeah The daylight's fading slowly But time with you is standing still I'm waiting for you only The slighte...
-
JUEGOS DE AMOR Tú, dulce ambición, fruta fatal, Que yo mordí sin razón. Jugué a juegos de amor Sin sospechar aquel amargo sabor A dolor, a d...
-
A DIOS LE PIDO Que mis ojos se despierten con la luz de tu mirada yo a Dios le pido Que mi madre no se muera y qu...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario