viernes, 4 de julio de 2008
"WHEN TOMORROW COMES". EURYTHMICS.
WHEN TOMORROW COMES
Underneath your dreamlit eyes
Shades of sleep have driven you away.
The moon is pale outside
And you are far from here.
Breathing shifts your careless head
Untroubled by the chaos of our lives.
Another day - another night
Has taken you again my dear.
And you know that I'm gonna be the one
Who'll be there
When you need someone to depend upon
When tomorrow comes...
When tomorrow comes...
Wait till tomorrow comes - yea yea...
Wait till tomorrow comes - yea yea...
Last night while you were
Lying in my arms
And I was wondering where you were
You know you looked just like a baby
Fast asleep in this dangerous world.
Every star was shining brightly
Just like a million years before.
And we were feeling very small
Underneath the universe.
And you know that I'm gonna be the one
Who'll be there when you need
Someone to depend upon
When tomorrow comes...
When tomorrow comes...
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
THE POWER OF GOODBYE Your heart is not open so i must go the spell has been broken, i loved you so freedom comes when you learn to let ...
-
"Stereosexual" es una canción del grupo de música pop, Mecano , y viene a ser el segundo sencillo promocional que se extrae del...
-
Cuando en enero del 2013 David Bowie anunció The Next Day, su primer disco en una década. Los fans aferrimos esperábamos impacientes este...
-
SUSURRANDO Debajo de una sombrilla pensando en coktail de ron aparecistes de pronto con tu bote de aerosol El mono robó tu Cannon en el asce...
-
COME TO DADDY I want your soul, I will eat your soul. I want your soul, I will eat your soul. I want your soul, I will eat your soul. I want...
-
EL AMARGO DEL POMELO Pasado el tiempo de admiración donde el respeto en cada mirada limaba el roce de vivir como...
-
THE LOOK 1-2-3-4 walking like a man Hitting like a hammer She's a juvenile scam Never was a quitter Tasty like a raindrop She'...
-
IMAGINE Imagine there's no heaven It's easy if you try No hell below us Above us only sky Imagine all t...
-
Con la llegada del verano acude la segunda entrega de premios ROCKOLA. Los premios VERY IRRESISTIBLE. Estos premios se otorgan a Blogs NO PR...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario