sábado, 14 de marzo de 2009
"BIZARRE LOVE TRIANGLE". NEW ORDER.
BIZARRE LOVE TRIANGLE
Every time i think of you
I feel shot right through with a bolt of blue
It's no problem of mine but it's a problem I find
Living a life that I can't leave behind
There's no sense in telling me
The wisdom of a fool won't set you free
But that's the way that it goes
And it's what nobody knows
While every day my confusion grows
Every time I see you falling
I get down on my knees and pray
I'm waiting for that final moment
[Más Letras en es.mp3lyrics.org/gGM]
You'll say the words that I can't say
I feel fine and I feel good
I'm feeling like I never should
Whenever I get this way, I just
don't know what to say
Why can't we be ourselves like we were yesterday
I'm not sure what this could mean
I don't think you're what you seem
I do admit to myself
That if I hurt someone else
Then I'll never see just what we're meant to be
Every time I see you falling
I get down on my knees and pray
I'm waiting for that final moment
You'll say the words that I can't say.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
LA NOCHE ES PARA MÍ Vuelvo a mirar tus ojos son un volcán No escaparás tu fuego dirá la verdad No importa si quieres o no porque hoy mando y...
-
MARIA DE LA O Para mis manos tumbagas, para mis caprichos monedas. Y para mi cuerpo lucirlo mantones bordados,vestidos de seda. La luna que ...
-
DON´T FIGHT IT, FEEL IT Gonna dance to the music all night long Gettin' high, gettin' happy, gettin' gone Gonna dance to the mus...
-
DUB BE GOOD TO ME Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty You're listening to the boy from the big bad city This is jam hot This is jam hot ...
-
ANIMAL NITRATE Like his dad you know that he's had Animal nitrate in mind Oh in your council home he jumped on your bones Now you're...
-
David Bowie publicará su nuevo disco, 'Blackstar', el 8 de enero coincidiendo con el día de su 69 cumpleñoas. Para ir abriendo bo...
-
VIAJE CON NOSOTROS Viaje con nosotros si quiere gozar. Viaje con nosotros a mil y un lugar y disfrute de todo al pasar y disfrute de las her...
-
Los Romeos fue una banda de pop española formada en Castellón en 1989 , por la unión de excomponentes del grupo Morcillo el Bellaco y Los ...
-
Querida Lady Gaga: Cambia El Nombre. Suena Como El Virus Ébola. LOVE GAME Let's have some fun, this beat is sick I wanna take a ride on...
-
ROCKOLA MUSIC HACE ENTREGA DE LOS PREMIOS A LOS BLOGS QUE LE SON " VERY IRRESISTIBLE ". Quizás por su diseño, por su simpatía, p...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario