domingo, 15 de marzo de 2009
"SHE´S MADONNA". ROBBIE WILLIAMS.
SHE´S MADONNA
Oh, Madonna, Madonna
I don't miss you
just who
you used to be
and you don't ring true
so please
stop calling me
Your "I love you"'s
are ten a penny
You're dropping clues
like you've got any
You got to choose
There's been so many ohhhh
I love you baby
but face it she's Madonna
No man on earth
could say that he don't want her
This look of love
says I'm leaving
you're frozen now
I've done the freezing
I'm walking out
Madonna's calling me
She's got to be
obscene to be believed
That's her routine
Not what she means to me
I found myself
by circumstance
across a room
where people dance
And quite by chance
she' danced right next me
I love you baby
but face it she's Madonna
No man on earth
would say that he don't want her
It's me not you
I've got to move on
You're younger too
but she's got her groove on
I'm sorry love
Madonna's calling me
Oh, Madonna, Madonna
I want to tell you a secret
We're having drinks
with Kate and Stella
Gwyneth's here
she's brought her fella
But all I wanna do
is take Madonna home
I love you baby
but face it she's Madonna
No man on earth
would say that he don't want her
It's me not you I've got to move on
You're younger too
but she's got her groove on
I'm sorry love
Madonna's calling me.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
"Stereosexual" es una canción del grupo de música pop, Mecano , y viene a ser el segundo sencillo promocional que se extrae del...
-
Donde más duele (canta por Sabina) es un álbum de la artista española María Jiménez que se edita en 2002 . En este disco, la artista...
-
Aidalai es el nombre de un álbum del grupo español de música pop Mecano , editado en 1991 y considerado por gran parte de la crítica e...
-
ESTAS ENAMORADA Otra vez la soledad Otra vez la oscuridad Duele tanto mirar atrás Al saber que hay alguien más... Se ve que ya no piensas en...
-
La Casa Azul es un grupo español de pop indie fundado en 1997, cuya formación virtual consta de cinco miembros, llamados "androides...
-
CELEBRACIÓN Creo que quieres venir Sí, me lo dijo un pajarito. Estás borracho o sobrio? Piénsalo, no importa Y sí te hace sentir bien enton...
-
MAGIC DANCE You remind me of the babe. (what babe?) the babe with the power. (what power?) the power of voodoo. (who do?) you do. (do what?...
-
Se acerca la hora… Lo nuevo de Madonna está al caer y no paran de surgir rumores sobre supuestos singles, colaboraciones e incluso sobre ...
-
KAMIKAZE Para ahuyentar la soledad Para espantar la decepción Porque estas ansias de vivir No caben en una ca...
-
Born to Be Wild es una canción rock compuesta por Mars Bonfire e interpretada por la banda de rock canadiense Steppenwolf. Es en ocasione...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario