sábado, 14 de marzo de 2009
"SOUND OF SILENCE". SIMON & GARFUNKEL.
SOUND OF SILENCE
Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come with talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain still remains
Within the sound of silence
In restless dreams I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone
Neath the halo of a street lamp
I turned my collar to the cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
That lit the night
And touched the sound of silence
And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more
[Más Letras en es.mp3lyrics.org/hJy]
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never shared,
and no one dared
Disturb the sound of silence
Fool, said I, you do not know,
Silence, like a cancer grows
Hear my words and I might teach you,
Take my arms then I might reach you
But my words, like silent raindrops fell,
And echoed in the wells of silence
And the people bowed and prayed
To the neon god they'd made
And the sign flashed its warning
In the words that it was forming
And the sign said
"the words of the prophets are written on the subway walls
And tenement halls"
And whispered in the sounds of silence.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
"Stereosexual" es una canción del grupo de música pop, Mecano , y viene a ser el segundo sencillo promocional que se extrae del...
-
Alejada de ese celofán tontorrón que fue Álex & Christina, donde Rosenvinge no se sentía cómoda y sus letras eran guardadas en un ba...
-
Aidalai es el nombre de un álbum del grupo español de música pop Mecano , editado en 1991 y considerado por gran parte de la crítica e...
-
La Casa Azul es un grupo español de pop indie fundado en 1997, cuya formación virtual consta de cinco miembros, llamados "androides...
-
ESTAS ENAMORADA Otra vez la soledad Otra vez la oscuridad Duele tanto mirar atrás Al saber que hay alguien más... Se ve que ya no piensas en...
-
Establecidos ya como cuarteto, Santi Rex, voz; Nacho Serrano, teclados y programaciones; Antonio Estación, bajo y Nachete Saldaña guitarras,...
-
Donde más duele (canta por Sabina) es un álbum de la artista española María Jiménez que se edita en 2002 . En este disco, la artista...
-
CELEBRACIÓN Creo que quieres venir Sí, me lo dijo un pajarito. Estás borracho o sobrio? Piénsalo, no importa Y sí te hace sentir bien enton...
-
MAGIC DANCE You remind me of the babe. (what babe?) the babe with the power. (what power?) the power of voodoo. (who do?) you do. (do what?...
-
Born to Be Wild es una canción rock compuesta por Mars Bonfire e interpretada por la banda de rock canadiense Steppenwolf. Es en ocasione...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario