viernes, 13 de marzo de 2009
"LEAN ON ME". BILL WITHERS.
LEAN ON ME
Sometimes in our lives,
We all have pain,
We all have sorrow,
But if we are wise.
We know that there's,
Always tomorrow.
Lean on me, when you're not strong,
And I'll be your friend,
I'll help you carry on.
For it won't be long,
Till I'm gonna need,
Somebody to lean on.
Please swallow your pride,
If I have things,
You need to borrow.
For no one can fill,
Those of your needs,
That you won't let show.
You just call on me, brother,
When you need a hand.
We all need somebody to lean on.
I just might have a problem,
That you'd understand.
[Más Letras en es.mp3lyrics.org/cOA]
We all need somebody to lean on.
Lean on me, when you're not strong,
And I'll be your friend,
I'll help you carry on.
For it won't be long,
Till I'm gonna need,
Somebody to lean on.
You just call on me, brother,
When you need a hand.
We all need somebody to lean on.
I just might have a problem,
That you'll understand.
We all need somebody to lean on.
If there is a load,
You have to bear,
That you can't carry.
I'm right up the road,
I'll share your load,
If you just call me.
Call me, if you need a friend. (Call me.)
Call me, un-hunh, ah-ha, ah-ha. (Call me.)
If you need a friend. (Call me.)
If you ever need a friend, (Call me.)
Call me. (Call me.)
Call me, please. (Call me.)
Call me please. (Call me.)
Call please, (Call me.)
If you need a friend. (Call me.)
Call me. (Call me.)
Call me. (Call me.)
Call me. (Call me.)
Call me. (Call me.)
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
"Stereosexual" es una canción del grupo de música pop, Mecano , y viene a ser el segundo sencillo promocional que se extrae del...
-
Establecidos ya como cuarteto, Santi Rex, voz; Nacho Serrano, teclados y programaciones; Antonio Estación, bajo y Nachete Saldaña guitarras,...
-
ESTAS ENAMORADA Otra vez la soledad Otra vez la oscuridad Duele tanto mirar atrás Al saber que hay alguien más... Se ve que ya no piensas en...
-
Alejada de ese celofán tontorrón que fue Álex & Christina, donde Rosenvinge no se sentía cómoda y sus letras eran guardadas en un ba...
-
Aidalai es el nombre de un álbum del grupo español de música pop Mecano , editado en 1991 y considerado por gran parte de la crítica e...
-
La Casa Azul es un grupo español de pop indie fundado en 1997, cuya formación virtual consta de cinco miembros, llamados "androides...
-
CELEBRACIÓN Creo que quieres venir Sí, me lo dijo un pajarito. Estás borracho o sobrio? Piénsalo, no importa Y sí te hace sentir bien enton...
-
MAGIC DANCE You remind me of the babe. (what babe?) the babe with the power. (what power?) the power of voodoo. (who do?) you do. (do what?...
-
Se acerca la hora… Lo nuevo de Madonna está al caer y no paran de surgir rumores sobre supuestos singles, colaboraciones e incluso sobre ...
-
Donde más duele (canta por Sabina) es un álbum de la artista española María Jiménez que se edita en 2002 . En este disco, la artista...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario