sábado, 14 de marzo de 2009
"PAINT IT BLACK". ROLLING STONES.
PAINT IT BLACK
I see a red door and I want it painted black
No colors anymore I want them to turn black
I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes
I see a line of cars and they're all painted black
With flowers and my love both never to come back
I see people turn their heads and quickly look away
Like a new born baby it just happens ev'ry day
I look inside myself and see my heart is black
I see my red door and it has been painted black
Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts
It's not easy facin' up when your whole world is black
No more will my green sea go turn a deeper blue
I could not foresee this thing happening to you
If I look hard enough into the settin' sun
My love will laugh with me before the mornin' comes
I see a red door and I want it painted black
No colors anymore I want them to turn black
I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes
Hmm, hmm, hmm,...
I wanna see it painted, painted black
Black as night, black as coal
I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky
I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black
Yeah! .
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
WHERE THE STREETS HAVE NO NAME I want to run I want to hide I want to tear down the walls That hold me inside I...
-
COMO UN BURRO AMARRADO EN LA PUERTA DEL BAILE Me dices "good bye" en tu nota tan ricamente, y no me ha...
-
LA NOCHE ES PARA MÍ Vuelvo a mirar tus ojos son un volcán No escaparás tu fuego dirá la verdad No importa si quieres o no porque hoy mando y...
-
I STILL HAVEN´T FOUND WHT I´M LOOKING FOR I have climbed highest mountain I have run through the fields Only to b...
-
ANIMAL NITRATE Like his dad you know that he's had Animal nitrate in mind Oh in your council home he jumped on your bones Now you're...
-
TELEPHONE Hello hello baby you called I can’t hear a thing I have got no service In the club, you say? say? Wha-wha-what did you say huh? Yo...
-
LA CAMISA NEGRA Tengo la camisa negra hoy mi amor esta de luto Hoy tengo en el alma una pena y es por culpa de ...
-
HANKY PANKY Come over here! Some girls, they like candy And others, they like to grind I'll settle for the back of your hand So...
-
VIAJE CON NOSOTROS Viaje con nosotros si quiere gozar. Viaje con nosotros a mil y un lugar y disfrute de todo al pasar y disfrute de las her...
-
DÓNDE ESTÁS CORAZÓN dónde estás corazón? ayer te busqué entre el suelo, y el cielo, mi cielo y no te encontré y...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario