martes, 10 de marzo de 2009
"LOSING MY MIND". LIZA MINELLI.
LOSING MY MIND
The sun comes up - I think about you
The coffee cup - I think about you
I want you so, it's like I'm losing my mind
The morning ends - I think about you
I talk to friends and think about you
And do they know it's like
I'm losing my mind?
All afternoon doing every little chore
The thought of you stays bright
Sometimes I stand in the middle of the floor
Not going left - not going right
I dim the lights and think about you
Spend sleepless nights to think about you
You said you loved me, or were
you just being kind?
Or am I losing
Losing my mind?
All afternoon doing every little chore
The thought of you stays bright
Sometimes I stand in the middle of the floor
Not going left - not going right
I dim the lights and think about you
Spend sleepless nights to think about you
You said you loved me
Or were you just being kind?
Or am I losing my mind?
Or am I losing my mind?
You said you loved me
Or were you just being kind?
Or am I losing my mind?
Or were you just being kind?
Or am I losing my mind?
Losing my mind?
Losing my mind?
Losing my mind?
Losing my mind?
Losing my mind?.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
LA NOCHE ES PARA MÍ Vuelvo a mirar tus ojos son un volcán No escaparás tu fuego dirá la verdad No importa si quieres o no porque hoy mando y...
-
MARIA DE LA O Para mis manos tumbagas, para mis caprichos monedas. Y para mi cuerpo lucirlo mantones bordados,vestidos de seda. La luna que ...
-
DON´T FIGHT IT, FEEL IT Gonna dance to the music all night long Gettin' high, gettin' happy, gettin' gone Gonna dance to the mus...
-
ANIMAL NITRATE Like his dad you know that he's had Animal nitrate in mind Oh in your council home he jumped on your bones Now you're...
-
David Bowie publicará su nuevo disco, 'Blackstar', el 8 de enero coincidiendo con el día de su 69 cumpleñoas. Para ir abriendo bo...
-
VIAJE CON NOSOTROS Viaje con nosotros si quiere gozar. Viaje con nosotros a mil y un lugar y disfrute de todo al pasar y disfrute de las her...
-
DUB BE GOOD TO ME Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty You're listening to the boy from the big bad city This is jam hot This is jam hot ...
-
HORROR EN EL HIPERMERCADO Empujando mi carrito, lleno de Quench y Mielitos; Mari Pili va muy mona con su faldita de goma, uh! Terror en el h...
-
EL ALEPH Me cuesta recordar mis pasos por el carnaval, Con quien estuve, con quien me puse yo a bailar. Tardamos mucho en no volver a ver la...
-
Martika es una cantante estadounidense de música pop, nacida en Los Ángeles , California , el 18 de mayo de 1969 . Su nombre verdadero es ...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario