jueves, 26 de marzo de 2009
"DON´T STOP THE MUSIC". RIHANNA.
DON´T STOP THE MUSIC
Please don't stop the music (music, music, music)
Please don't stop the music (music, music, music)
Please don't stop the music (music, music, music)
Please don't stop the music (music, music, music)
[Verse 1:]
It's getting late
I'm making my way over to my favourite place
I gotta get my body moving, shake the stress away
I wasn't looking for nobody when you looked my way
Possible candidate, yeah
Who knew, that you'd be up here lookin' like you do
You're making staying over here impossible
Baby I must say, your aura is incredible
If you don't have to go (don't)
[Bridge:]
Do you know what you've started?
I just came here to party
But now we're rocking on the dancefloor, acting naughty
Your hands around my waist
Just let the music play
We're hand in hand
Chest to chest and now we're face to face
[Chorus:]
I wanna take you away
Let's escape into the music DJ let it play
I just can't refuse it
Like the way you do this
Keep on rockin to it
Please don't stop the, please don't stop the music
I wanna take you away
Let's escape into the music DJ let it play
I just can't refuse it
Like the way you do this
Keep on rockin to it
Please don't stop the, please don't stop the, please don't stop the music
[Verse 2:]
Baby are you ready cause it's getting cold
Don't you feel the passion ready to explode
What goes on between us no one has to know
This is a private show, oh
[Bridge:]
Do you know what you've started?
I just came here to party
But now we're rockin on the dancefloor, acting naughty
Your hands around my waist
Just let the music play
We're hand in hand
Chest to chest and now we're face to face
[Chorus:]
I wanna take you away
Let's escape into the music DJ let it play
I just can't refuse it
Like the way you do this
Keep on rockin to it
Please don't stop the, please don't stop the music
I wanna take you away
Let's escape into the music DJ let it play
I just can't refuse it
Like the way you do this
Keep on rockin to it
Please don't stop the, please don't stop the, please don't stop the music
Mamma say, mamma saw, mamaco saw
Mamma say, mamma saw, mamaco saw
Mamma say, mamma saw, mamaco saw
Mamma say, mamma saw, mamaco saw
Please don't stop the music
Mamma say, mamma saw, mamaco saw
Mamma say, mamma saw, mamaco saw
Mamma say, mamma saw, mamaco saw
Mamma say, mamma saw, mamaco saw
Please don't stop the music (music, music, music)
Please don't stop the music (music, music, music)
[Chorus:]
I wanna take you away
Let's escape into the music DJ let it play
I just can't refuse it
Like the way you do this
Keep on rockin to it
Please don't stop the, please don't stop the music
I wanna take you away
Let's escape into the music DJ let it play
I just can't refuse it
Like the way you do this
Keep on rockin to it
Please don't stop the, please don't stop the, please don't stop the music
Mamma say, mamma saw, mamaco saw
Mamma say, mamma saw, mamaco saw
Mamma say, mamma saw, mamaco saw
Mamma say, mamma saw, mamaco saw
Please don't stop the music (music, music, music)
Mamma say, mamma saw, mamaco saw
Mamma say, mamma saw, mamaco saw
Mamma say, mamma saw, mamaco saw
Mamma say, mamma saw, mamaco saw
Please don't stop the music (music, music, music)
Mamma say, mamma saw, mamaco saw
Mamma say, mamma saw, mamaco saw
Mamma say, mamma saw, mamaco saw
Mamma say, mamma saw, mamaco saw
Please don't stop the music (music, music, music.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
"Stereosexual" es una canción del grupo de música pop, Mecano , y viene a ser el segundo sencillo promocional que se extrae del...
-
ESTAS ENAMORADA Otra vez la soledad Otra vez la oscuridad Duele tanto mirar atrás Al saber que hay alguien más... Se ve que ya no piensas en...
-
Establecidos ya como cuarteto, Santi Rex, voz; Nacho Serrano, teclados y programaciones; Antonio Estación, bajo y Nachete Saldaña guitarras,...
-
CELEBRACIÓN Creo que quieres venir Sí, me lo dijo un pajarito. Estás borracho o sobrio? Piénsalo, no importa Y sí te hace sentir bien enton...
-
THAT´S NO MY NAME Four letter word just to get me along It's a difficulty and I'm biting on my tongue and ...
-
Se acerca la hora… Lo nuevo de Madonna está al caer y no paran de surgir rumores sobre supuestos singles, colaboraciones e incluso sobre ...
-
Donde más duele (canta por Sabina) es un álbum de la artista española María Jiménez que se edita en 2002 . En este disco, la artista...
-
KAMIKAZE Para ahuyentar la soledad Para espantar la decepción Porque estas ansias de vivir No caben en una ca...
-
MAGIC DANCE You remind me of the babe. (what babe?) the babe with the power. (what power?) the power of voodoo. (who do?) you do. (do what?...
-
Born to Be Wild es una canción rock compuesta por Mars Bonfire e interpretada por la banda de rock canadiense Steppenwolf. Es en ocasione...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario