jueves, 26 de marzo de 2009
"SO HARD". PET SHOP BOYS.
SO HARD
I doublecross you
And you get mysterious mail
I've tried hard not to shock you
It's hard not to with the things I could say
Tell me why don't we try
Not to break our hearts and make it so hard for ourselves?
Why don't we try
Not to break our hearts and make it so hard for ourselves?
You lock your letters in a box
And you've hidden the key
I go on better - I'm indebted
To a contact magazine
Tell me why don't we try
Not to break our hearts and make it so hard for ourselves?
Why don't we try
Not to break our hearts and make it so hard for us?
Everybody's got to live together
Just to find a little peace of mind there
If you give up your affairs forever
I will give up mine
But it's hard
So hard
I'm always hoping you'll be faithful
But you're not, I suppose
We've both given up smoking 'cause it's fatal
So whose matches are those?
Tell me why don't we try
Not to break our hearts and make it so hard for ourselves?
We make it so hard
Tell me why don't we try
Not to break our hearts and make it so hard for ourselves?
Tell me why don't we try
Not to break our hearts and make it so hard for ourselves?
Not to break our hearts and make it so hard for ourselves?
We make it so hard for ourselves
We make it so hard
So hard
We make it so hard.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
ANIMAL NITRATE Like his dad you know that he's had Animal nitrate in mind Oh in your council home he jumped on your bones Now you're...
-
Después de depurar, asimilar e intentar comprender las críticas negativas que ha recibido la última película de Alejandro Amenábar "...
-
HACER POR HACER La noche que yo quiero La pasaba yo en tus ojos Acechando algún momento Pa'empezar a hacer destrozos La noche de promesa...
-
LA NOCHE ES PARA MÍ Vuelvo a mirar tus ojos son un volcán No escaparás tu fuego dirá la verdad No importa si quieres o no porque hoy mando y...
-
21 ST CENTURY BOY From the 21st Century Oh oh stereo, video, sci-fi sex Let's go go go - let's go Saturn dreams, laser beams 21st ce...
-
La Casa Azul es un grupo español de pop indie fundado en 1997, cuya formación virtual consta de cinco miembros, llamados "androides...
-
Sananda Maitreya es el nombre actual del músico más conocido popularmente como Terence Trent D'arby (Nueva York, 15 de marzo de 1962). ...
-
Sale a subasta el vestido que lució, la jovencísima Madonna allá por los muchos años, con el que rodó el video clip "Material Girl...
-
Con la llegada del verano acude la segunda entrega de premios ROCKOLA. Los premios VERY IRRESISTIBLE. Estos premios se otorgan a Blogs NO PR...
-
Querida Lady Gaga: Cambia El Nombre. Suena Como El Virus Ébola. LOVE GAME Let's have some fun, this beat is sick I wanna take a ride on...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario