jueves, 12 de marzo de 2009
"LEAVE OUT ALL THE REST". LINKIN PARK.
LEAVE OUT ALL THE REST
I dreamed I was missing
You were so scared.
But no one would listen
Cuz' no one else cared.
After my dreaming
I woke with this fear.
What am I leaveing,
When I am done here?
So if you're asking me I want you to know...
When my time comes
Forget the wrong that i've done
Help me leave behind some reason to be missed.
And don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest,Leave out all the rest.
Don't be afraid
Of taking my beatings
Of shit behind me.
I'm strong on the surface
Not all the way through.
I've never been perfect
But neither have you.
So if you're asking me I want you to know...
When my time comes
Forget the wrong that i've done
Help me leave behind some reason to be missed.
And don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest,Leave out all the rest.
Forgetting
All the hurt inside you've learned to hide so well.
Pretending
Someone else can come and save me from myself.
I can't be who you are...
When my time comes
Forget the wrong that i've done
Help me leave behind some reason to be missed.
And don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest,Leave out all the rest.
Forgetting
All the hurt inside you've learned to hide so well.
Pretending
Someone else can come and save me from myself.
I can't be who you are.
I can't be who you are.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
"Stereosexual" es una canción del grupo de música pop, Mecano , y viene a ser el segundo sencillo promocional que se extrae del...
-
Donde más duele (canta por Sabina) es un álbum de la artista española María Jiménez que se edita en 2002 . En este disco, la artista...
-
Aidalai es el nombre de un álbum del grupo español de música pop Mecano , editado en 1991 y considerado por gran parte de la crítica e...
-
ESTAS ENAMORADA Otra vez la soledad Otra vez la oscuridad Duele tanto mirar atrás Al saber que hay alguien más... Se ve que ya no piensas en...
-
La Casa Azul es un grupo español de pop indie fundado en 1997, cuya formación virtual consta de cinco miembros, llamados "androides...
-
CELEBRACIÓN Creo que quieres venir Sí, me lo dijo un pajarito. Estás borracho o sobrio? Piénsalo, no importa Y sí te hace sentir bien enton...
-
MAGIC DANCE You remind me of the babe. (what babe?) the babe with the power. (what power?) the power of voodoo. (who do?) you do. (do what?...
-
Se acerca la hora… Lo nuevo de Madonna está al caer y no paran de surgir rumores sobre supuestos singles, colaboraciones e incluso sobre ...
-
KAMIKAZE Para ahuyentar la soledad Para espantar la decepción Porque estas ansias de vivir No caben en una ca...
-
Born to Be Wild es una canción rock compuesta por Mars Bonfire e interpretada por la banda de rock canadiense Steppenwolf. Es en ocasione...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario