viernes, 30 de septiembre de 2011

"QUIET TOWN". JOSH ROUSE.









QUIET TOWN

I know somewhere there is a party goin' down,
Interestin' people, conversation to be found,
I've lived in cities where there is no solitude,
I've made some friends here that I hope I'll never lose,
But for now, I want to stay in this quiet town.
-
The neighbors on my block, they've got stories to tell,
This is the grocery but once was a hotel,
And Mr. Driskle, he just stands there with his smile,
Inviting everyone he sees to come inside,
This is the life I want to live in a quiet town.
-
Ooh, sometimes I miss the show,
I learned a long time ago,
Ooh, sometimes I miss the show,
I learned a long time ago.
-
Come Sunday morning, there's a market on the square,
Children are playin', bells are ringin' in the air,
Old men are drinkin', it's a lazy afternoon,
Content with thinkin' that there is nothin' to do,
So for now, I'm goin' to stay in this quiet town,
In this quiet town, in this quiet town.

No hay comentarios:

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE