viernes, 28 de noviembre de 2008

"HELLO MARY LOU". RICKY NELSON.

HELLO MARY-LOU

CHORUS Hello Mary Lou

goodbye heart

sweet Mary Lou,

I’m so in love with you

i knew Mary Lou,

we’d never part

so hello Mary Lou

goodbye heart

You passed me by one sunny day

flashed those big brown eyes my way

and oo I wanted you forever more

now I’m not one that gets around

I swear my feet arestuck to the ground

and though I never did

meet you before

CHORUS

I said hello Mary Lou......

I saw your lips I heard your voice

believe me I just had no choice

wild horses couldn’t

make me stay away

I thought about a moonlit night

ma arms about good an‘ tight

that’s all I had tosee for me to stay

CHORUS

No hay comentarios:

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE