viernes, 28 de noviembre de 2008

"I WILL FOLLOW YOU". RICKY NELSON.

I WILL FOLLOW YOU

I will follow you follow you wherever you may go

There isn't an ocean too deep a mountain so high

it can keep me away I must follow you ever since

you touched my hand I know That near you I always

must be and nothing can keep you from me You are

my destiny I love you I love you I love you and

where you go I'll follow I'll follow I'll follow

You'll always be my true love my true love my true

love From now until forever forever forever I will

follow you follow you wherever you may go There

isn't an ocean too deep a mountain so high it can

keep Keep me away away from my love I love you Ilove you I love you...

No hay comentarios:

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE