martes, 23 de diciembre de 2008

"BANG BANG". NANCY SINATRA.

BANG BANG

I was five and he was six

we rode on horse made of sticks

he wore black and i wore white

he would always win the fight

Bang bang, he shot me down

bang bang, i hit the ground

bang bang, that awful sound

bang bang, my baby shot me down.

Seasons came and changed the time

when i grew up, i called him mine

he would always laugh and say"remember when we used to play?"

Bang bang, i shot you down

bang bang, you hit the ground

bang bang, that awful sound

bang bang, i used to shoot you down.

Music played and people sang

just for me the church bells rang.

Now he's gone, i don't know why

and till this day, sometimes i cry

he didn't even say goodbye

he didn't take the time to lie.

No hay comentarios:

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE