martes, 9 de diciembre de 2008
"GETT OFF". P R I N C E.
GETT OFF
New power
Let down your funky...
Get off
Get off baby
What can a brother do when the clock keeps ticking you off
Turn the other cheek or kick a nut 'til it coughs
get off
get off
On the positive tip, I'm equipped with a whip
I don't have to spank you 'cause this is my ship
get off
get off
(get off baby)
I will still be hip, when the words from your lip
take a dip in the ratings
And I'll be stripping your Mercedes
of your Lubricated Lady
and taking her for a walk, taking her for a walk
On the positive tip, I'm equipped with a whip
I don't have to spank you 'cause this is my ship
get off
get off
get off
get off
uh, is this a dream?
Nooo
Everybody get off
Is this a dream?
Is this a dream?
get-o-get-o-get-o-get off
On the positive tip, I'm equipped with a whip
I don't have to spank you 'cause this is my ship
get off
get off (I got the best of you)
get off (hey, hey sugar)
get off
Once I give her back to ya,
she won't ever wanna do ya
cause I wrote the book
I taught her how to look
She showed me the money you gave her, I took
I even ate her cooking, that's more than you did
get off
get off
What can a brother do when the clock keeps ticking you off
Turn the other cheek or kick a nut 'til it coughs
get off (uh, help me)
get off
get, get, get off
New, new, new Power
{repeated over and over}
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
NEVER NEVER NEVER i'd like to run away from you, but if you never found me i would die i'd like to break the chains you put around m...
-
Sananda Maitreya es el nombre actual del músico más conocido popularmente como Terence Trent D'arby (Nueva York, 15 de marzo de 1962). ...
-
Patty Pravo (nombre artístico de Nicoletta Strambelli) nace en Venecia en 1948. A los cinco años empieza a estudiar piano y danza en el Tea...
-
HACER POR HACER La noche que yo quiero La pasaba yo en tus ojos Acechando algún momento Pa'empezar a hacer destrozos La noche de promesa...
-
Formado en 1985 por Vince Clarke en los sintetizadores, antiguo co-fundador y ex-integrante de Depeche Mode y el cantante Andy Bell . Vin...
-
Fabio de Miguel , más conocido como Fanny McNamara o Fabio McNamara es un cantante, actor y artista plástico español , nacido en Madrid...
-
Sale a subasta el vestido que lució, la jovencísima Madonna allá por los muchos años, con el que rodó el video clip "Material Girl...
-
Depeche Mode es un grupo de música electrónica formado en Basildon, condado de Essex , en Inglaterra . El grupo puede ser considerado como ...
-
Premio ROCKOLA "VERY IRRESISTIBLE" Otorgado al Blog: "SER GAY ES SUPER". El Blog Ser Gay Es Super está creado por Luis ...
-
Donde más duele (canta por Sabina) es un álbum de la artista española María Jiménez que se edita en 2002 . En este disco, la artista...



No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario