miércoles, 9 de julio de 2008
"LOVE DON´T COST A THING". JENNIFER LOPEZ.
LOVE DON´T COST A THING
think you gotta keep me iced
You dont
think Im gonna spend your cash
I wont
Even if you were broke
My love dont cost a thing
Think I wanna drive your benz
I dont
If I wanna floss I got my own
Even if you were broke
My love dont cost a thing
When you rolled up in the escalade
Saw that truck you gave to the valet
Knew that it was game when you looked at me
Pulling up your sleeve so I could see the rolley bling
Saw you later in the corner booth
Raising up a toast so I would notice you
But your hearts a mess
Think you outta know
Doesnt matter if youre balling out of control
2 - all that matters is
That you treat me right
Give me all the things I need
That money cant buy yeah
Repeat 1
When I took a chance
Thought youd understand
Baby credit cards arent romance
So youre tryna buy whats already yours
What I need from is not available in stores
Seen a side of you that I really feel
Doing way too much, never keep it real
If it doesnt change, gotta hit the road
Now Im leaving, wheres my keys?
Ive got to go
Repeat 2
Repeat 1
You think the money that you make
Can substitute the time you take
Take the keys here to my heart
Then you can win my heart, and get whats in my heart
I think you need to take some time
To show me that your love is true
Theres more than dollar signs in you
Then you can win my heart, and get whats in my heart
Repeat 1 till end
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
"Stereosexual" es una canción del grupo de música pop, Mecano , y viene a ser el segundo sencillo promocional que se extrae del...
-
Establecidos ya como cuarteto, Santi Rex, voz; Nacho Serrano, teclados y programaciones; Antonio Estación, bajo y Nachete Saldaña guitarras,...
-
Donde más duele (canta por Sabina) es un álbum de la artista española María Jiménez que se edita en 2002 . En este disco, la artista...
-
Aidalai es el nombre de un álbum del grupo español de música pop Mecano , editado en 1991 y considerado por gran parte de la crítica e...
-
ESTAS ENAMORADA Otra vez la soledad Otra vez la oscuridad Duele tanto mirar atrás Al saber que hay alguien más... Se ve que ya no piensas en...
-
La Casa Azul es un grupo español de pop indie fundado en 1997, cuya formación virtual consta de cinco miembros, llamados "androides...
-
CELEBRACIÓN Creo que quieres venir Sí, me lo dijo un pajarito. Estás borracho o sobrio? Piénsalo, no importa Y sí te hace sentir bien enton...
-
MAGIC DANCE You remind me of the babe. (what babe?) the babe with the power. (what power?) the power of voodoo. (who do?) you do. (do what?...
-
Se acerca la hora… Lo nuevo de Madonna está al caer y no paran de surgir rumores sobre supuestos singles, colaboraciones e incluso sobre ...
-
KAMIKAZE Para ahuyentar la soledad Para espantar la decepción Porque estas ansias de vivir No caben en una ca...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario