miércoles, 3 de septiembre de 2008
"JAPANESE BOY". ANEKA. LOS 8O´S ALGUNAS VECES CUTRES, OTRAS INOLVIDABLES.
JAPANESE BOY
He said that he loved me, never would go, oh oh, oh oh.
now i find i'm sitting here on my own, oh oh, oh oh.
was it somtehing i've said or done,
that made him pack his bags up and run?
could it be another he's found?
it's breaking up the happy home.
Mister, can you tell me where my love has gone?
he's a japanese boy.
i woke up one morning and my love was gone,
oh, my japanese boy, ooh, i miss my japanese boy.
People ask about him every day, oh oh, oh oh.
don't know what to tell them, what can i say? oh oh, oh oh.
if only he would write me or call
a word of explanation, that's all.
it would stop me climbing the wall.
it's breaking up the happy home.
Mister can you tell me where my love has gone?
he's a japanese boy.
i woke up one morning and my love was gone,
oh, my japanese boy, ooh, i miss my japanese boy.
Was it something i've said or done,
that made him pack his bags up and run?
could it be another he's found?
it's breaking up the happy home.
Mister can you tell me where my love has gone?
he's a japanese boy.
i woke up one morning and my love was gone,
oh my japanese boy.
Mister can you tell me where my love has gone?
mister can you tell me where my love has gone?
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
Esta es una más de las canciones que desde siempre he asociado a ese concepto de "toda la vida". Porque casi es así: lanzada ...
-
La chica de oro vuelve con nuevo trabajo discográfico, para el que ya lleva trabajando varios meses. Como adelanto, esta misma semana nos h...
-
David Bowie publicará su nuevo disco, 'Blackstar', el 8 de enero coincidiendo con el día de su 69 cumpleñoas. Para ir abriendo bo...
-
I WANNA LOVE YOU TENDER I love you, I wanna love you tender. You could be my only sweet surrender. I would never bring you any kind of sorr...
-
Aunque sea en un grado pequeño, todos tenemos problemas psicológicos. (incluso los sacerdotes), ninguna persona está excenta de estos...
-
BIZARRE LOVE TRIANGLE Every time i think of you I feel shot right through with a bolt of blue It's no problem of mine but it's a pro...
-
I´M GOING HOME Dr. Frank-N-Furter On the day I went away Chorus Goodbye Dr. Frank-N-Furter Was all I had to say Chorus Now I ...
-
CALL ME MAYBE I threw i whish in the well Don’t ask me, i’ll never tell I Looked to you as it fell, And now you’re in my way I trade...
-
Ni tú ni nadie es el segundo sencillo del álbum de Alaska y Dinarama , Deseo carnal , lanzado en 1984 . Es recordada como una de las can...
-
"Stereosexual" es una canción del grupo de música pop, Mecano , y viene a ser el segundo sencillo promocional que se extrae del...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario