jueves, 16 de octubre de 2008
"OLD TIME ROCK & ROLL". BOB SEGER. BSO Película "RISKY BUSINESS". Uno De Los Primeros Films Del Actor TOM CRUISE.
OLD TIME ROCK & ROLL
Just take those old records off the shelf
I'll sit and listen to 'em by myself
Today's music ain't got the same soul
I like that old time rock amd roll
Don't try to take me to a disco
You'll never even get me out on the floor
In ten minutes I'll be late for the door
I like that old time rock and roll
Old time rock and roll
That kind of music just soothes the soul
I reminisce about the days of old
With that old time rock and roll
Won't go to hear them play a tango
I'd rather hear some blues or funky old soul
There's only one sure way to get me to go
Start playing old time rock 'n' roll
Call me a relic, call me what you will
Say I'm old fashioned, I'm over the hill
Today's music ain't got the same soul
I like that old time rock and roll
Old time rock and roll
That kind of music just soothes the soul
I reminisce about the the days of old
With that old time rock and roll
Old time rock and roll
Baby just soothes the soul
I reminisce about the days of old
With that old time rock and roll
Old time rock and roll
Oh it just soothes the soul
I reminisce about the days of old
With that old time rock and roll
Old time rock and roll
It just soothes the soul
I reminisce about the days of old
With that old time rock and roll
Old time rock and roll
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
"Stereosexual" es una canción del grupo de música pop, Mecano , y viene a ser el segundo sencillo promocional que se extrae del...
-
Donde más duele (canta por Sabina) es un álbum de la artista española María Jiménez que se edita en 2002 . En este disco, la artista...
-
Aidalai es el nombre de un álbum del grupo español de música pop Mecano , editado en 1991 y considerado por gran parte de la crítica e...
-
ESTAS ENAMORADA Otra vez la soledad Otra vez la oscuridad Duele tanto mirar atrás Al saber que hay alguien más... Se ve que ya no piensas en...
-
La Casa Azul es un grupo español de pop indie fundado en 1997, cuya formación virtual consta de cinco miembros, llamados "androides...
-
CELEBRACIÓN Creo que quieres venir Sí, me lo dijo un pajarito. Estás borracho o sobrio? Piénsalo, no importa Y sí te hace sentir bien enton...
-
MAGIC DANCE You remind me of the babe. (what babe?) the babe with the power. (what power?) the power of voodoo. (who do?) you do. (do what?...
-
Se acerca la hora… Lo nuevo de Madonna está al caer y no paran de surgir rumores sobre supuestos singles, colaboraciones e incluso sobre ...
-
KAMIKAZE Para ahuyentar la soledad Para espantar la decepción Porque estas ansias de vivir No caben en una ca...
-
Born to Be Wild es una canción rock compuesta por Mars Bonfire e interpretada por la banda de rock canadiense Steppenwolf. Es en ocasione...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario