jueves, 16 de octubre de 2008
"WHEN THE NIGHT IS COLD". ARMY OF LOVER.
WHEN THE NIGHT IS COLD
I want to break out
I want to break out from this trap I'm in
I want to shake out
I want to shake out all this talk of sin
But when the night is cold
Protect my heart and soul
Keeping our mystery alive
I never thought they could be serious
With all this talk about a threat to us
Staying alive
Staying alive when the night is cold
But then a friend of mine was called one day
I knew there couldn't be another way
I'll hold you tight
I'll hold you tight when the night is cold
Love and devotion
Love and devotion may be news to you
Sincere emotion
Sincere emotion has to last all through
But when the night is cold
Protect my heart and soul
Keeping our mystery alive
I never thought they could be serious
With all this talk about a threat to us
Staying alive
Staying alive when the night is cold
But then a friend of mine was called one day
I knew there couldn't be another way
I'll hold you tight
I'll hold you tight when the night is cold
I never thought they could be serious
With all this talk about a threat to us
Staying alive
Staying alive when the night is cold
But then a friend of mine was called one day
I knew there couldn't be another way
I'll hold you tight
I'll hold you tight when the night is cold
I never thought they could be serious
With all this talk about a threat to us
Staying alive
Staying alive when the night is cold
But then a friend of mine was called one day
I knew there couldn't be another way
I'll hold you tight
I'll hold you tight when the night is cold
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
"Stereosexual" es una canción del grupo de música pop, Mecano , y viene a ser el segundo sencillo promocional que se extrae del...
-
Donde más duele (canta por Sabina) es un álbum de la artista española María Jiménez que se edita en 2002 . En este disco, la artista...
-
Aidalai es el nombre de un álbum del grupo español de música pop Mecano , editado en 1991 y considerado por gran parte de la crítica e...
-
ESTAS ENAMORADA Otra vez la soledad Otra vez la oscuridad Duele tanto mirar atrás Al saber que hay alguien más... Se ve que ya no piensas en...
-
La Casa Azul es un grupo español de pop indie fundado en 1997, cuya formación virtual consta de cinco miembros, llamados "androides...
-
CELEBRACIÓN Creo que quieres venir Sí, me lo dijo un pajarito. Estás borracho o sobrio? Piénsalo, no importa Y sí te hace sentir bien enton...
-
MAGIC DANCE You remind me of the babe. (what babe?) the babe with the power. (what power?) the power of voodoo. (who do?) you do. (do what?...
-
Se acerca la hora… Lo nuevo de Madonna está al caer y no paran de surgir rumores sobre supuestos singles, colaboraciones e incluso sobre ...
-
KAMIKAZE Para ahuyentar la soledad Para espantar la decepción Porque estas ansias de vivir No caben en una ca...
-
Born to Be Wild es una canción rock compuesta por Mars Bonfire e interpretada por la banda de rock canadiense Steppenwolf. Es en ocasione...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario