jueves, 16 de octubre de 2008
"EVERY LITTLE STEP". BOBBY BROWN.
EVERY LITTLE STEP
Can't sleep at night, I toss and turn
Listenin' for the telephone
But when I get your call, I'm all choked up
Can't believe you called my home
And as a matter of fact, it blows my mind
You would even talk to me
Because a girl like you is like a dream come true
A real life fantasy
Don't matter what your friends try to tell you
We will even fall in love
And we will be together in any kind of weather
Just like that, just like that
Every little step I take you will be there
Every little step I make we'll be together
Every little step I take you will be there
Every little step I make we'll be together
Can't think too straight, I'm all confused
You must've put a thing on me
Because there are no words that can explain
I'm livin' in ecstasy
And you can rest easy I've got your back
You'll never have to feel no pain
Cause I dedicate my life to you
You'll never look for love again
Don't matter what your friends try to tell you
We will even fall in love
And we will be together in any kind of weather
Just like that, just like that
Every little step I take you will be there
Every little step I make we'll be together
Every little step I take you will be there
Every little step I make we'll be together
Every little ......oww!
Every little step I (Every little step)
Every little
Every little step I take
Every little .....
Every little step I (Every little step)
Every little
We'll be together girl
Good lovin'
Good lovin'
Don't matter what your friends try to tell you
We will even fall in love
And we will be together in any kind of weather
Just like that, just like that
Every little step I take you will be there
Every little step I make we'll be together
Every little step I take you will be there
Every little step I make we'll be together
Every little step I take you will be there
Every little step I make we'll be together
Every little step I take you will be there
Every little step I make we'll be together
Every little
Every little step I (Every little step)
Every little
Every little step I take
Every little .....
Every little step I (Every little step)
Every little
We'll be together girl
Every little ...
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
"Stereosexual" es una canción del grupo de música pop, Mecano , y viene a ser el segundo sencillo promocional que se extrae del...
-
ESTAS ENAMORADA Otra vez la soledad Otra vez la oscuridad Duele tanto mirar atrás Al saber que hay alguien más... Se ve que ya no piensas en...
-
Establecidos ya como cuarteto, Santi Rex, voz; Nacho Serrano, teclados y programaciones; Antonio Estación, bajo y Nachete Saldaña guitarras,...
-
CELEBRACIÓN Creo que quieres venir Sí, me lo dijo un pajarito. Estás borracho o sobrio? Piénsalo, no importa Y sí te hace sentir bien enton...
-
THAT´S NO MY NAME Four letter word just to get me along It's a difficulty and I'm biting on my tongue and ...
-
Se acerca la hora… Lo nuevo de Madonna está al caer y no paran de surgir rumores sobre supuestos singles, colaboraciones e incluso sobre ...
-
Donde más duele (canta por Sabina) es un álbum de la artista española María Jiménez que se edita en 2002 . En este disco, la artista...
-
KAMIKAZE Para ahuyentar la soledad Para espantar la decepción Porque estas ansias de vivir No caben en una ca...
-
MAGIC DANCE You remind me of the babe. (what babe?) the babe with the power. (what power?) the power of voodoo. (who do?) you do. (do what?...
-
Born to Be Wild es una canción rock compuesta por Mars Bonfire e interpretada por la banda de rock canadiense Steppenwolf. Es en ocasione...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario