lunes, 20 de octubre de 2008
"HARD TO SAY I´M SORRY". CHICAGO.
HARD TO SAY I´M SORRY
"Everybody needs a little time away," I
heard her say, "from each other."
"Even lovers need a holiday far away from each other."
Hold me now.
It's hard for me to say I'm sorry.
I just want you to stay.
After all that we've been through,
I will make it up to you. I promise to.
And after all that's been said and done,
You're just the part of me I can't let go.
Couldn't stand to be kept away just
for the day from your body.
Wouldn't wanna be swept away, far away
from the one that I love.
Hold me now.
It's hard for me to say I'm sorry.
I just want you to know.
Hold me now.
I really want to tell you I'm sorry.
I could never let you go.
After all that we've been through,
I will make it up to you. I promise to.
And after all that's been said and done,
You're just the part of me I can't let go.
After all that we've been through,
I will make it up to you. I promise to.
You're gonna be the lucky one.
When we get there gonna jump in the air
No one will see us 'cause there's nobody there
After all, you know we really don't care
Hold on, I'm gonna take you there
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
"Stereosexual" es una canción del grupo de música pop, Mecano , y viene a ser el segundo sencillo promocional que se extrae del...
-
Donde más duele (canta por Sabina) es un álbum de la artista española María Jiménez que se edita en 2002 . En este disco, la artista...
-
Aidalai es el nombre de un álbum del grupo español de música pop Mecano , editado en 1991 y considerado por gran parte de la crítica e...
-
ESTAS ENAMORADA Otra vez la soledad Otra vez la oscuridad Duele tanto mirar atrás Al saber que hay alguien más... Se ve que ya no piensas en...
-
La Casa Azul es un grupo español de pop indie fundado en 1997, cuya formación virtual consta de cinco miembros, llamados "androides...
-
CELEBRACIÓN Creo que quieres venir Sí, me lo dijo un pajarito. Estás borracho o sobrio? Piénsalo, no importa Y sí te hace sentir bien enton...
-
MAGIC DANCE You remind me of the babe. (what babe?) the babe with the power. (what power?) the power of voodoo. (who do?) you do. (do what?...
-
Se acerca la hora… Lo nuevo de Madonna está al caer y no paran de surgir rumores sobre supuestos singles, colaboraciones e incluso sobre ...
-
KAMIKAZE Para ahuyentar la soledad Para espantar la decepción Porque estas ansias de vivir No caben en una ca...
-
Born to Be Wild es una canción rock compuesta por Mars Bonfire e interpretada por la banda de rock canadiense Steppenwolf. Es en ocasione...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario