jueves, 16 de octubre de 2008
"DUB BE GOOD TO ME". BEATS INTERNATIONAL.
DUB BE GOOD TO ME
Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty
You're listening to the boy from the big bad city
This is jam hot
This is jam hot
Friends tell me I am crazy
That I'm wasting time with you
You'll never be mine
That's not the way I see it
Coz I feel you're glad you're mine
Whenever you're with me
People always talk about reputation
I don't care about your other girls
Just be good to me
Just be good to me
Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty
You're listening to the boy from the big bad city
This is jam hot
This is jam hot
Love is a game of chances
So I'll take my chance with you
And you I won't try to change
We talk about it and I'd
Rather have a piece of you
Than out of nothing
Just be good to me in the morning
Just be good to me in the afternoon or evening
Yeah just be good to me
I'm not the jealous kind
I won't tie you down
When you need me
I'll be around
I'll be good to you
You'll be good to me
We could be together, be together
(Just be good to me)
(Just be good to me)
(Just be good to me)
Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty
You're listening to the boy from the big bad city
This is jam hot
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
"Stereosexual" es una canción del grupo de música pop, Mecano , y viene a ser el segundo sencillo promocional que se extrae del...
-
Donde más duele (canta por Sabina) es un álbum de la artista española María Jiménez que se edita en 2002 . En este disco, la artista...
-
Aidalai es el nombre de un álbum del grupo español de música pop Mecano , editado en 1991 y considerado por gran parte de la crítica e...
-
ESTAS ENAMORADA Otra vez la soledad Otra vez la oscuridad Duele tanto mirar atrás Al saber que hay alguien más... Se ve que ya no piensas en...
-
La Casa Azul es un grupo español de pop indie fundado en 1997, cuya formación virtual consta de cinco miembros, llamados "androides...
-
CELEBRACIÓN Creo que quieres venir Sí, me lo dijo un pajarito. Estás borracho o sobrio? Piénsalo, no importa Y sí te hace sentir bien enton...
-
MAGIC DANCE You remind me of the babe. (what babe?) the babe with the power. (what power?) the power of voodoo. (who do?) you do. (do what?...
-
Se acerca la hora… Lo nuevo de Madonna está al caer y no paran de surgir rumores sobre supuestos singles, colaboraciones e incluso sobre ...
-
KAMIKAZE Para ahuyentar la soledad Para espantar la decepción Porque estas ansias de vivir No caben en una ca...
-
Born to Be Wild es una canción rock compuesta por Mars Bonfire e interpretada por la banda de rock canadiense Steppenwolf. Es en ocasione...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario