jueves, 16 de octubre de 2008
"SEXUALREVOLUTION". ARMY OF LOVER.
SEXUAL REVOLUTION
Love is love let's come together
Love is free it lasts forever
Free is love my contribution
Hail the sexual revolution
Love is love the world united
Love is free I'm so excited
Free is love our constitution
Hail the sexual revolution
There's been a way from the start
To ease the pain in your heart
I've come to show you the way
I see the light in your eye
A sparkle from paradise
I have this message to say
I love you
The greatest love is yet to come
I love you
You gotta fight keep hanging on
I love you
Stand together black and white
Sleep united Hold on tight
Tonight
Love is love let's come together
Love is free it lasts forever
Free is love my contribution
Hail the sexual revolution
Love is love the world united
Love is free I'm so excited
Free is love our constitution
Hail the sexual revolution
Reach out and touch let me heal
The way that you make me feel
We'll be together some day
Why limit love two and two
When there's the world me and you
I have this message to say
I love you
So come on baby take the chance
I love you
The time is right for dance romance
I love you
Stand together straight and gay
Sleep united night and day
Tonight
Love is love let's come together
Love is free it lasts forever
Free is love my contribution
Hail the sexual revolution
Love is love the world united
Love is free I'm so excited
Free is love our constitution
Hail the sexual revolution
I love you
The greatest love is yet to come
I love you
You gotta fight keep hanging on
I love you
Stand together black and white
Sleep united Hold on tight
Tonight
Love is love let's come together
Love is free it lasts forever
Free is love my contribution
Hail the sexual revolution
Love is love the world united
Love is free I'm so excited
Free is love our constitution
Hail the sexual revolution
Love is love let's come together
Love is free it lasts forever
Free is love my contribution
Hail the sexual revolution
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
"Stereosexual" es una canción del grupo de música pop, Mecano , y viene a ser el segundo sencillo promocional que se extrae del...
-
ESTAS ENAMORADA Otra vez la soledad Otra vez la oscuridad Duele tanto mirar atrás Al saber que hay alguien más... Se ve que ya no piensas en...
-
Establecidos ya como cuarteto, Santi Rex, voz; Nacho Serrano, teclados y programaciones; Antonio Estación, bajo y Nachete Saldaña guitarras,...
-
CELEBRACIÓN Creo que quieres venir Sí, me lo dijo un pajarito. Estás borracho o sobrio? Piénsalo, no importa Y sí te hace sentir bien enton...
-
THAT´S NO MY NAME Four letter word just to get me along It's a difficulty and I'm biting on my tongue and ...
-
Se acerca la hora… Lo nuevo de Madonna está al caer y no paran de surgir rumores sobre supuestos singles, colaboraciones e incluso sobre ...
-
Donde más duele (canta por Sabina) es un álbum de la artista española María Jiménez que se edita en 2002 . En este disco, la artista...
-
KAMIKAZE Para ahuyentar la soledad Para espantar la decepción Porque estas ansias de vivir No caben en una ca...
-
MAGIC DANCE You remind me of the babe. (what babe?) the babe with the power. (what power?) the power of voodoo. (who do?) you do. (do what?...
-
Born to Be Wild es una canción rock compuesta por Mars Bonfire e interpretada por la banda de rock canadiense Steppenwolf. Es en ocasione...


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario